Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - trousers like these watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recently asked a male friend what he thought of leather pants/leggings. He said he is not a fan but honestly didn't know what other men thought.
    I have a pair which I wear sometimes - I don't like jeans and I think they make a nice change.
    Of course they are more 'risky' - but I'm asking if a girl is already leggy and has slim legs, whether you think they look good. Kind of like this:
    Name:  RosieHuntingtonWhitelyleatherLeggings11.4.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  39.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're not too loose I think they look great, I assume most other guys do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emanseru)
    As long as they're not too loose I think they look great, I assume most other guys do.
    Yeah I'm referring to tight leather leggings/skinny pants like the ones in the pic.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, they'll good but only if you're hot...in which case anything will look good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulphur)
    Honestly, they'll good but only if you're hot...in which case anything will look good
    What he said.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you've got the 'right' figure (like the girl in the pic), then I reckon they look good

[before anyone says I'm being sexist about girls figures, I can't wear skinny jeans cos I've got massive thighs :'( ]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they're good.

ReputationRep:
    They're hot but I imagine they'd make your fanny sweat.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Taylor Swift look awesome in hers?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.