Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you behave different when you are alone? What do you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    By "alone" I mean as in your room. Do you do things that you wouldn't do on public?
    Just curious

ReputationRep:
    Fart.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I do but you don't wana know
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty?

I listen to songs that I tell people aren't on my ipod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    In all honesty?

I listen to songs that I tell people aren't on my ipod.
    lol same. And I touch myself more when i'm alone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only myself when I'm alone.

ReputationRep:
    I try and lick the tip of my penis, I've been getting marginally closer everday for the past 7 months.

ReputationRep:
    I sit at my desk with my hand wrapped around my moist sweaty set of balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    I try and lick the tip of my penis, I've been getting marginally closer everday for the past 7 months.
    Just lol.

I talk to myself...a lot...I heard its common though, please validate my insecurity about being crazy?!

ReputationRep:
    Listen to music and dance crazily around my room.
    There are other things, but I think they're best left unmentioned.

(Original post by Sulphur)
    Just lol.

I talk to myself...a lot...I heard its common though, please validate my insecurity about being crazy?!
    Yes, I do that too. Quite often I'll think aloud or just pretend I'm talking to someone (I know they're not there, so it's not crazy).

ReputationRep:
    Just lol.

That's just weird, you're a creep

ReputationRep:
    Fap.

ReputationRep:
    Just lol.

I do that all the time :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    That's just weird, you're a creep
    Well not everyone has the right combination of willpower/desperation/flexibility/[insert 20 more here] to perform auto-fellatio We are little people!

ReputationRep:
    Well not everyone has the right combination of willpower/desperation/flexibility/[insert 20 more here] to perform auto-fellatio We are little people!
    Good response +1

And I wouldn't go as far as auto-fellatio, I'd say I'm about 2-3 weeks away from even licking the tip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    By "alone" I mean as in your room. Do you do things that you wouldn't do on public?
    Just curious
    I'm naked right now.

ReputationRep:
    BURN

ReputationRep:
    Just lol.

I talk to myself as well, although I don't know about you but I'm an only child so I literally have no one else to talk to. I also find it easier to organise my thoughts if I mutter to myself while I work, drives my friends insane.

Other than that, I don't really act any differently when I'm alone, about a year ago I decided I didn't care what people thought any more, I was gonna do and wear what I wanted to, regardless of the abuse I got for it. Now I still get the odd comment but no one really cares any more and I'm so much happier.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw I'm straight, but got the sexuality abuse based solely on my music tastes, I love Mika, wore bright skinny jeans (6 years ago when no one else did) and was ostracised by the entire year/school because of it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I sing. I refuse to sing with my friends or in public. But goddamn it, my room becomes the grand opera.

ReputationRep:
    Sing, play guitar, dance, you name it! I'm at my most extroverted when I'm on my own.

I also talk to myself. All the damn time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.