The Student Room Group

Do you behave different when you are alone? What do you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i, like numerous people on this thread talk to myself and say my thoughts out aloud , i also start randomly dancing and singing in my pjs thinking im beyonce :elefant: haha, i also have this thing since i was like 10 years old where i re-enact a character from my favourite book or films :colondollar: and i have a tendency to have arguments with myself in front of the mirror for no apparent reason :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
I dont really talk when Im by myself.

Also I dont whip my penis out and start playing with myself when Im bored and people are around.
I stand in front of the mirror and imagine myself as an actor on a stage playing various characters.... :indiff:
Reply 63
The only thing that I occasionally do when I'm alone that I wouldn't otherwise do and that I'm ashamed of (but not enough to not confess to it) is that when there's nothing good on I'll sometimes watch chick flicks or shows on tv... like Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Fart, scratch, talk to myself, stare in the mirror, pretend to be a back up dancer, play dress up etc.
Reply 65
i pull my pants up really tight and pretend to be a waitress called Susan

"Hi and how are you today ? Allrighty chicken nuggets and extra large fries with three liters of soda ? coming right up ! you all just yell for a refill. Enjoy !"

"O hi Sheriff McDonell have you caught that serial waitress killer yet ? Hey i'm sure you will soon. Here are your donuts. No on the house ! It sure is dark tonite and my torch battery is almost dead. Never mind it is only two miles through the forest to my hovel on the twisty footpath. You take care too Sheriff !"

"OK Luanne i am off now. Seeya... don't wanna beeya ! You take care and watch out for that serial waitress killer you hear. Why don't we meet up on the weekend for the barn dance at the Double D Ranch ?"

"My this footpath is twisty and lonely and this torch is no use at all. I wish the night wasn't so dark and all. Hey who is that by those bushes ? I hope it is not the serial waitress killer ! Oh am i pleased to see you Sheriff. It's only me, Susan, from the diner. You can put your gun and those handcuffs away now!....Sheriff?"
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Juichiro
Can I get a ticket, please? :biggrin:

XDD Oh you.
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Mika's so cool :cool:

Urghh I get the whole being an only child thing, it is rather boring isn't it! :frown:
And you've got a very judging school (but no school uniform :O)

Yeah my school was ridiculously judgemental, we did have uniform it was how I dressed on non-uniform days and outside school, also how I decorated my bag and drama book (we were told to express ourselves on our drama book so I papered mine with Mika pictures and lyrics) that was the problem.
Read,sing those songs I would never admit liking to any of my friends,cry,re run through conversations I've had and think about what I should have said,talk to myself about things,occasionally record it and watch it back(not in a vain way,but if I've had something on my mind,I'll record myself just talking through it,and watch it back and usually learn exactly whats been bugging me..I'm just weird I know),try on those clothes I'm not brave enough to wear in public(they arent even dramatic clothes or revealing,just something that is different from my usual rather 'blend in the background' outfits.'),faff around with makeup(i.e did crazy thick eyeliner I wouldn't wear outside but just wanted to see what it looked like) and when I'm studying I usually talk out the complicated bits,like if I were lecturing on the subject,complete with using hand movements and diagrams.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by hrbrox
Yeah my school was ridiculously judgemental, we did have uniform it was how I dressed on non-uniform days and outside school, also how I decorated my bag and drama book (we were told to express ourselves on our drama book so I papered mine with Mika pictures and lyrics) that was the problem.

Relax...take it eeeeeasy.
Original post by Sulphur
Relax...take it eeeeeasy.

For there is nothing that we can do :h:

^ that's pretty much my attitude now.
In all honesty, spend time on TSR, fb, youtube, listen to music and read about revolutionaries.
Reply 72
Original post by mrjackherer
Did someone say 'underwear party'? :bumps: whooo!

You did :smile:
Original post by EllieDxxx
You did :smile:

Am I invited? :sexface:
Sometimes when I'm alone I'll get the urge to do things like make weird, croaky noises and fling myself onto my bed, or scream at the kettle whilst it's boiling. I like to justify it with "this is the only time or place that this will ever be acceptable".

:3
Reply 75
Original post by Juichiro
By "alone" I mean as in your room. Do you do things that you wouldn't do on public?
Just curious :smile:

Oh god you woundn't wanna know what people do in their rooms...what happens in room, STAYS in the room :P i'm gonna admit, i talk to myself, make weird noises, listen to music that i dont want other ppl to know...haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
I burp and my duration of burp is improving significantly :wink:

I also tend to walk around in my bra and knicker :rolleyes:

I sing aloud, dance like a psycho on the loose

lol I even tried to do Beyonce's dance moves :giggle:

yeah I'm weird :cool:

well let's just say I'm not that "shybrowngirl" when I'm alone :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hrbrox

It's no fun being normal though :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 78
In real life I'm really quiet and serious. I wish I was more like my online persona :frown:
Reply 79
i talk to myself...loud !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending