Turn on thread page Beta

Uk unis that offer law with a year abroad in US? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know uk unis that offer law with a year in the united states? cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk327)

Don't quote me on this but I think I remember at the open day Exeter offering a year abroad in the US. Think KCL might have said about something also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk327)

I'm aware that King's and UCL do (they are linked to Columbia University)

ReputationRep:
    Too bad all these are soo highly ranked. Unfortunately I need sth easier to get into cos I can't make it to those. Cheers for your answers though!

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield definitely do

ReputationRep:
    The University of East Anglia offers it in third year. Im studying this course now, hopefully i should be off to Alabama for a year in August!

ReputationRep:
    It also states that you need 3 A's at a level, theyre quite lenient. I didn't get 3 A's and i still got on.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.