Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am doing combined honours and I just decided to change my balance, so I did. Unfortunately I cannot change anything currently on my PIP because exam committee are meeting till 21st of Jan. I have actually completed all requirements for my course since I changed the balance (completed all the subjects needed for my major subject), however I will still have an extra semester left now because I changed it late. I decided to complete the semester by doing extra modules anyway because I want to learn more, the modules are a part of my major subject and I am not sure if the extra modules though part of my course would still be counted as part of my final grade.

Does anyone know if extra modules that are part of my major subject can be counted towards my final grade still?

The max amount of modules I am allowed to do are 22, and I have done 16, and I am taking 2 more, so it should be counted right?

-JUP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DearLife)
    Hey,

I am doing combined honours and I just decided to change my balance, so I did. Unfortunately I cannot change anything currently on my PIP because exam committee are meeting till 21st of Jan. I have actually completed all requirements for my course since I changed the balance (completed all the subjects needed for my major subject), however I will still have an extra semester left now because I changed it late. I decided to complete the semester by doing extra modules anyway because I want to learn more, the modules are a part of my major subject and I am not sure if the extra modules though part of my course would still be counted as part of my final grade.

Does anyone know if extra modules that are part of my major subject can be counted towards my final grade still?

The max amount of modules I am allowed to do are 22, and I have done 16, and I am taking 2 more, so it should be counted right?

-JUP
    Go and see student support coordinators.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.