Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daily Mail comes down hard on Jack Whitehall Watch

ReputationRep:
    "Good education: The star of Bad Education is said to enjoy the attention of young female fans"

That sentence is just disgusting they are trying to imply he is some sort of Paedophile absoloutley sick the so called "journalist" who wrote this article should be made to apologize and then be sacked and then trampled by a pack of rampaging bulls.

ReputationRep:
    Ah the good ol' Daily Outrage, can always rely on them to slander anyone, anywhere for anything.

ReputationRep:
    The Daily Mail is a unique paper. If you wipe your arse with it you end up with more crap than you started with.

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between the news, and some stuck up writers opinion's on a comedian. This is of course the latter.
    Also calling a comedian "childish" is beyond stupid. Its like calling a footballer "athletic", or a big brother contestant, "desperate".

ReputationRep:
    Chances are the 'one who knows him' is completely made up and DM fabricated those comments.

Oh sorry DM? Some people don't like the Queen, ya dig?

It's funny considering with the DM being righter than right wing, surely they'd be for high paid public sector workers getting the sack?

Although even DM readers think that article is nonsense ... which says quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I dont like Jack Whitehall and partly agree with some of the things they say but i think theyre making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill and perhaps stick to reporting real news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexi99)
    I dont like Jack Whitehall and partly agree with some of the things they say but i think theyre making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill and perhaps stick to reporting real news
    I think their definition of real news is perhaps the problem.

ReputationRep:

Highlight of Whitehall's career for me.

ReputationRep:
    Now the DM are getting REALLY obsessive...
    http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/scre...ack-whitehall/

ReputationRep:
    DM are taking this a bit too far. However on that programme I didn't find Jack Whitehall funny in the slightest, he had a sense of trying a bit too hard. Richard Ayoade was much funnier imo.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.