Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What country interests you the most? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patriot Rich)
    Canada - I want to live there when I'm older so naturally I'm interested in
    Wonderful place. Fortunately I have lots of family out there so I've had the opportunity to go a few times. Only been in Ontario though. Would love to check on Montreal and Calgary, oh and BC of course . . .

ReputationRep:
    Someone rage neg-repped page 3. Rude.

ReputationRep:
    Eygpt has always been the place I've wanted to visit, I'm fasinated by the history and the culture.
    I've been to Sharm El Shiek (Tourist central) but would love to visit Luxor for the Valley of the Kings in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palatial Veranda)
    Wonderful place. Fortunately I have lots of family out there so I've had the opportunity to go a few times. Only been in Ontario though. Would love to check on Montreal and Calgary, oh and BC of course . . .
    British Columbia is just the best, we've holidayed there a few times and it's fab, try Vancouver Island if you get there and any of the Rocky mountain parks. It's also great to travel down to Seattle in Washington and the Olympic range. Clean air, big skies, marvellous scenery and wildlife!

ReputationRep:
    Madagascar! Purely from a wildlife point of view, I would just love to go there and see the bio diversity.

I'm really interested in Latin American culture and would love to go to Brazil and Argentina.

Russia is a very interesting country and I LOVE the language.

I also think China is very interesting just because culturally it is so different to the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Probably Japan,I really want to go to Tokyo. I love Germany too,want to visit Munich and the black forest. Italy is a given,Florence,Milan,Rome etc.

ReputationRep:
    Japan- anime + crazy inventions...
    Norway- just...
    Australia- would be cool to hanglide though morning glory cloud formation

ReputationRep:
    Definitely China - some say you can sense the difference in the air because of the amount of pollution there is.

ReputationRep:
    The UK. That's why I have applied to Scottish universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PINKFLEUR)
    Definitely China - some say you can sense the difference in the air because of the amount of pollution there is.
    Somehow it's true for the pollution in big cities. Anyway there are lots of places is really great in china. Great air and barely no travellers. It's bit of danger for sure. If you wanna know more.why not pm me hah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd have to say that no single country interests me the most, I absolutely adore Russia, love Israel and frankly I am intrigued by Italy so those three :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lance liu)
      Somehow it's true for the pollution in big cities. Anyway there are lots of places is really great in china. Great air and barely no travellers. It's bit of danger for sure. If you wanna know more.why not pm me hah.
      Where in China are you from Lance? And which areas do you recommend for a visit if you like scenery, mountains, history, etc, please.

ReputationRep:
      Finland,Thailand,America.

ReputationRep:
      Finland, Japan and Sweden

ReputationRep:
      I think anywhere in the Middle East and North Africa that is safe to travel interests me: Morocco, Egypt, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi - I'm planning on doing either my third year or my masters degree in Dubai if it's possible. Also the Caribbean, Jamaica especially, Barbados is overrated, someone I know from school/college has been there probably over 20 times :eek: (she is quite well off though). However, I've never been to any of these places before

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by krikits)
      This is coming from me, who has always wanted to travel outside my country but never got the chance. Greece interests me a lot, a country that's brooding with knowledge, secrets and history. Whenever I listen to the lectures in my history of architecture subjects, just thinking about stepping my feet on their land could make me feel legendary. I have always been curious about Santorini too. I look at photos online and damn do the waters and houses look great.

How about you? What country interests you the most?
      THIS! Yes,I agree! Greek culture, history, language and philosophy is just so beautiful. It's like having awareness of their culture and understanding of their language opens up so many doors for you, from science to art.

I also love Russia too My favourite authors are Russian (Tolstoy and Dostoevsky) so I would love to at some point, have a good understanding of Russian language so that I could read these classics in their original language!

Overall though gotta say I would love to travel to Greece and Russia. Have you heard of the college year in Athens organisation?? I really wanna go on that

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kalika_amz)
      THIS! Yes,I agree! Greek culture, history, language and philosophy is just so beautiful. It's like having awareness of their culture and understanding of their language opens up so many doors for you, from science to art.

I also love Russia too My favourite authors are Russian (Tolstoy and Dostoevsky) so I would love to at some point, have a good understanding of Russian language so that I could read these classics in their original language!

Overall though gotta say I would love to travel to Greece and Russia. Have you heard of the college year in Athens organisation?? I really wanna go on that
      Hi! Haven't heard about it. But I bet it will be so much fun. Maybe I was deeply influenced by the movie 'Sisterhood of Traveling Pants' and my history lessons that got me so curious, I badly want to go there.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kalika_amz)

I also love Russia too My favourite authors are Russian (Tolstoy and Dostoevsky)
      Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy? Mine too.

ReputationRep:
      it sounds weird but Azerbaijan has always interested me! Just the strangeness of the name.. something so small like that interests me

ReputationRep:
      Australia, USA and Sweden.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.