Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Good exercise DVD's? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I recently joined a new gym in my university town that unfortunately, doesn't open until february.
    I used to box until a hand fracture which still hasn't completely healed and I don't feel confident with boxing at the moment.

I'm looking for a good exercise DVD to tide me over until my new gym opens as I can find running dull sometimes.
    I've heard fairly good reviews about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred as well as the Ministry of Sound dance workouts. Has anyone got any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    I recently joined a new gym in my university town that unfortunately, doesn't open until february.
    I used to box until a hand fracture which still hasn't completely healed and I don't feel confident with boxing at the moment.

I'm looking for a good exercise DVD to tide me over until my new gym opens as I can find running dull sometimes.
    I've heard fairly good reviews about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred as well as the Ministry of Sound dance workouts. Has anyone got any recommendations?
    I was just gonna go "Jilian Michaels 30 day shred!" before I'd even seen you mention it! I bought it for my mum for Christmas..she hasn't even used it yet , but I have and I think it's really good! I'd personally consider myself to he fit; go to the gym 4-5 times a week when I'm not studying and have ran many races, and I still find it challenging.
    Bottom line is, if you're looking for a challenge and want to lose some weight+ tone up, 30 day shred seems like a good way to do it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    I'd personally consider myself to he fit;

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *be -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    I was just gonna go "Jilian Michaels 30 day shred!" before I'd even seen you mention it! I bought it for my mum for Christmas..she hasn't even used it yet , but I have and I think it's really good! I'd personally consider myself to he fit; go to the gym 4-5 times a week when I'm not studying and have ran many races, and I still find it challenging.
    Bottom line is, if you're looking for a challenge and want to lose some weight+ tone up, 30 day shred seems like a good way to do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Do you need handweights for it or would a tin of beans/soup be suitable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)
    Thank you! Do you need handweights for it or would a tin of beans/soup be suitable?
    No problem! And yeah, you're meant to have a pair of handweights, but I'm sure tins would be fine :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.