Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Save yourself from TSR Watch

ReputationRep:
    Had a few bad experiences?

ReputationRep:
    There maybe those people who bring you down on here but there are MORE people who are nice. Just like in the real world!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm I guess you guys are right, but wow. For 'STUDENTS' they sure deem themselves superior to others.

It should be clear that A levels are not the only method to showing intelligence. The world's most successful people laughed at academia and now make millions.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSaiyan)
    Trust me they have, you're probably one of them. I haven't met one person whose actually been given conditionals to more than 1 subject. 'Nice to be appreciated' wow such arrogance should have you hit by a bus. I don't understand why there MAJORITY are ass holes.
    What are you on about.. I have conditionals for Maths, Economics and German.. at UCL and Durham, which are decent unis..
    And made a bunch of useful posts like this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1972086

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    What are you on about.. I have conditionals for Maths, Economics and German.. at UCL and Durham, which are decent unis..
    And made a bunch of useful posts like this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1972086

Very well done to you, maybe you weren't an ******** in your time! Well non assery pays off!

ReputationRep:
    for all of you that agree with the OP. if that's what you think why have you even bothered making an account and posting on here? keep your comments to yourself, most people here find it beneficial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    Hope you get a B in A Level.

¬¬ I plan to get an A, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ReputationRep:
    If it makes you feel any better I'm doing Game Art Design at DMU when predicted As and A*s? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Most failed to get into any decent unis? Lol good one
    Not helpful? Wow, nice to be appreciated
    Yes, because of "damn academia", this is a student forum after all, and students are defined by the fact that they study.
    and getting wasted :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrategicKage)
    If it makes you feel any better I'm doing Game Art Design at DMU when predicted As and A*s? :P

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. How did you get into that???

ReputationRep:
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. How did you get into that???
    Heheh. :P I'm doing Fine Art A-level and I love games... So yeah. Following my heart.

ReputationRep:
    Heheh. :P I'm doing Fine Art A-level and I love games... So yeah. Following my heart.

My faith in TSR restored. You have a very bright future I will give you that.

ReputationRep:
    My faith in TSR restored. You have a very bright future I will give you that.
    Glad to be of service.

Admittedly I think you have a point. Many people on here feelt hat they are above everyone else.

There are really lovely people too though. I think a lot of it is down to your own attitude and how you judge people. Maybe some people are just unlucky.

Are you going to uni?

ReputationRep:
    Glad to be of service.

Admittedly I think you have a point. Many people on here feelt hat they are above everyone else.

There are really lovely people too though. I think a lot of it is down to your own attitude and how you judge people. Maybe some people are just unlucky.

Are you going to uni?

I agree completely, maybe I should be nice EVEN if they are dicks to me.

But yeah I think I should at least have a degree you know, as 'back up.'

But I really wanna' get into the gaming industry, but places like SEGA and RIOT games are packed out plenty, well there's space for a receptionist but that's no fun D:

ReputationRep:
    People here are the worst, they're snobby (mostly failed to get into any decent Unis) and not helpful + bring down your self esteem so much. Good luck newbies
    This is not a rant, just my one pence. You will not be taken lightly if you find it difficult to cope with studies, apparently you have to be a mega genius to actually talk with these people.
    Are there any GENUINELY nice people around? The people below seem to be alright!
    Why do people not understand, there is so much talent in young people, but because of damn ACADEMIA those talents are hidden, FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!
    Just came over from the Religion sub-forum?

ReputationRep:
    I like this place! :tsr:

There are plenty of people to have a laugh with and have good banter. Yeah, someone is usually going to take the piss on most threads, but if you don't want to read these posts, just block the poster...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warfarin)
    Just came over from the Religion sub-forum?

Ahahahaha, completely AVOIDED that section, no way I have the time or energy to get involved with anything there!

ReputationRep:
    I agree completely, maybe I should be nice EVEN if they are dicks to me.

But yeah I think I should at least have a degree you know, as 'back up.'

But I really wanna' get into the gaming industry, but places like SEGA and RIOT games are packed out plenty, well there's space for a receptionist but that's no fun D:
    Are you doing A-Levels at the moment? If so, what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    apparently you have to be a mega genius to actually talk with these people.
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    You really haven't been on TSR long enough if you believe this

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing A-Levels at the moment? If so, what are you doing?

Uhm Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English lit., Philosophy.

Halfway through my AS!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.