Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm currently outside the UK for holidays and waiting for the letter with Cambridge decision on my place for Computer Science at Queens. I realised that the information isn't going to appear on UCAS track nor my email. Should I write to Queens Admissions Office to request the decision or it's just better to wait for a week?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they will entertain UK applicants but there's certainly no harm trying.

ReputationRep:
    If you're desperate to know, then you can e-mail them. But you're not going to lose out on anything by waiting till you get home and get your letter - they can't take your place away or something!

ReputationRep:
    Ask a neighbour with access to your house to open the envelope for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akalikin)
    Hello,
    I'm currently outside the UK for holidays and waiting for the letter with Cambridge decision on my place for Computer Science at Queens. I realised that the information isn't going to appear on UCAS track nor my email. Should I write to Queens Admissions Office to request the decision or it's just better to wait for a week?
    hey i was waiting for them too, apparently they send you an actual mail, but i wrote an email to them and they immediately sent me an offer so go ahead and write to them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.