Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce303ce303)
    Never done an internship and don't have any work experience.. Do you think that counts a lot?
    Well as bluesocks mentioned in the post above, there was hardly any space to list out too much regarding your internships and this program is meant for people without work ex..So I would say that it really depends on how you frame your essay...Put things into perspective and anything is possible

ReputationRep:
    uhm 1st of march. within 30 days we WILL know sthg more

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

Any other applicants out there?

Plus, anyone already got to the "BoGS" stage in the application tracker? According to last year's thread, some people got there as early as February (most did in March) and it is generally viewed as a positive sign.

ReputationRep:
    still no news mate. seems like they are taking slightly longer to get back to us this year.

ReputationRep:
    I imagine people who applied very early might be getting earlier responses but the website clearly says decisions will be made at the end of March. Patience is a virtue.

ReputationRep:
    offers are being sent!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations... When d you sent your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratz to everyone receiving an offer....

would you mind sharing when you applied and how did u receive your offer through e-mail or did your status changed to BoGS.

thanks,

good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by virtsou)
    Congratulations... When d you sent your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, it wasnt me the one who got the offer (if only...)!!!!!! But I know some have received it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, it wasnt me the one who got the offer (if only...)!!!!!! But I know some have received it.
    Im sorry i misunderstood.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

hey, would you happen to know when they applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycrush)
    hey, would you happen to know when they applied?
    nope... but I applied back in NOVEMBER and still havent heard a thing. i have very little hope :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any changes for anyone lately? There was a JBS degree committee as well as BoGS meeting yesterday fyi. I'm still "Under Consideration by Department" and am slowly losing hope.. preparing for alternatives now. I applied in mid December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluesocks-)
    Any changes for anyone lately? There was a JBS degree committee as well as BoGS meeting yesterday fyi. I'm still "Under Consideration by Department" and am slowly losing hope.. preparing for alternatives now. I applied in mid December.
    same as me :-( I applied end of november.

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity: how did you found out there was a meeting yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    There is a pdf file on the BoGS Website with meeting dates for all degree committees etc.

ReputationRep:
    There is a pdf file on the BoGS Website with meeting dates for all degree committees etc.
    thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer a few days ago. Now waiting for college. If there any other offer holders please send pm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimitris18)
    Got an offer a few days ago. Now waiting for college. If there any other offer holders please send pm!
    hey dimitris!
    congratulations for the offer!
    would you mind sharing when you applied and your background?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimitris18)
    hi could you please share when you applied?

just in general, does it matter a whole lot as to when you submitted your application?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 22, 2014

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.