Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm interested in the theatre practice degree and central school of speech and drama, and was wondering whether you can apply and be interviewed for two pathways? Or do you have to choose one or the other? For example would I be able to apply for both the scenic art and the design for stage pathways?*
    Thanks for any help!
Do you like exams?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.