I'm from Romania and I've applied to read Maths (Emmanuel College). What I did was send them an email requesting the decision and they gave me the text in the first two pages in the envelope. However, I just received the envelope by airmail today so I don't know if it's still worth trying.(Original post by sandergansen)
I am from Estonia, applying to Magdalene in HSPS and I have yet to receive be offer as well, the same goes for my Lithuanian, Bulgarian and Romanian friends, do you think we should still wait, as we are from the EU or should we also mail them if we will not receive our letter with tomorrows postman?
Best of luck!
Find out how you've done here