The Student Room Group

Can my UCAS be cancelled if I didn't include resits?

I've just thought about this, and seen it in a thread; I didn't include the resits I am doing on my UCAS. I have all my offers now, but I'm worried they'll be cancelled once they see I've done resits.

I did ask my UCAS tutor about whether or not I should put them on my UCAS form and he said, "No, I wouldn't worry about that." OWTTE.

Will they get cancelled?

EDIT: I've just read the UCAS blog on it, it says you don't have to if my school doesn't certificate twice, which I don't think it does! I'll ask when I get back to school.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Were these re-sits that you had already done or ones to be done in Jan?

If the latter, you may not have even decided to re-sit when you applied so there could be not compulsion to list them

Do any of your offer universities state that they do not accept grades that include re-sits
Reply 2
Not an issue, schools only certify it once wont affect ur offers at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by TenOfThem
Were these re-sits that you had already done or ones to be done in Jan?

If the latter, you may not have even decided to re-sit when you applied so there could be not compulsion to list them

Do any of your offer universities state that they do not accept grades that include re-sits

To be done in January and June, I'm resitting Chem Unit 2 and Phys Unit 2 in Jan, and Chem Unit 1, Phys Unit 1 in June.

That's what I was thinking, but I'm worrying (I tend to get really worried and depressed around winter, slight SAD).

I don't think so, I'm applying to good universities but quite a low course in their respects. I also did some unit 1 resits in June last year, but screwed them up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending