Turn on thread page Beta

What student finance will I get? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm in the process of dropping out of my degree halfway through the second year. I've had tuition and maintenance loans for both years from Student Finance England

    I want to start a different degree next year, and am wondering what support I will get in terms of loans. Hopefully I'll be doing a 3 year degree, so I know I won't get a tuition fee loan for the first year? But what about the maintenance loan?

    And I'll be receiving my second maintenance loan payment in the next few days, will I have to give this back straight away or can I keep this and put it away for next to help with paying fees.

    Thanks for your help.

    You'll get Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and Maintenance Grant (if eligible) in year 2 & 3.

    Year 1 you will get Maintenance Loan.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.