Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Creating a maths poster as a present for ym boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so recently I decided it would be a good idea to create a poster for my boyfriend as he couldn't find one with his inspirational people on.
    he is a mathmatician so most of his inspirational people are maths or physics people.

Ok so I have gathered all of the people (tesla, gauss, newton, bohn, dirac and feynman i have also included him amongst these people) and I have made the background out of equaltions related to the people. Now I am stuck trying to think of something to write on it, it needs to be something meaningful, he want's to be an academic and study maths forever and hopes to get his work published.

any ideas for something to write? I have so far thought of:-
    - Oneday you'll be amongst the greats (but they are all dead so it seems a bit weird to write that)
    - truly inspirational people? (they are all inspirational to him, apart from himself)

ReputationRep:
    You have the (infinity sign) potential to do whatever or some shiz like that

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/vihart

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants".

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.