The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Finders Keepers! Oh I remember that, one of my favourite shows! And Fun House! And Get Your Own Back! Cue dangerous amounts of reminiscing now...
Reply 21
alocin
Finders Keepers! Oh I remember that, one of my favourite shows! And Fun House! And Get Your Own Back! Cue dangerous amounts of reminiscing now...

Oh my god, Fun House!!!!

Care Bears and Rainbow...oh my gosh...Sooty!
oooooooo Fun House,
It's a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won.
It's a real crazy show where anything will go.

Fun House, it's a quiz, it's a race, a real wacky place.
Use your body and your brain, if you wanna play the game.

what a classy show (hmmm, ive begun to use 'classy' and have never used the word before!!)
did anyone watch this programme where there was a boy and girl troll type things living down a well in a garden. i can alwasy remember IT but never the name!!
deary_ma_leary
oooooooo Fun House,
It's a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won.
It's a real crazy show where anything will go.

Fun House, it's a quiz, it's a race, a real wacky place.
Use your body and your brain, if you wanna play the game.

what a classy show (hmmm, ive begun to use 'classy' and have never used the word before!!)
did anyone watch this programme where there was a boy and girl troll type things living down a well in a garden. i can alwasy remember IT but never the name!!

I LOVED Fun House! I watched it with my brother....
Reply 24
I remember something with these troll things down the bottom of a garden, argh, what was it called?!

But what about David the Gnome, Knightmare and Rosie and Jim?
I remember David the gnome, those trolls were scary. Loads of weird cross over stuff with that programme.
Ok what about ANIMALS OF FARTHING WOOD!!!!!
Danithestudent
I remember David the gnome, those trolls were scary. Loads of weird cross over stuff with that programme.
Ok what about ANIMALS OF FARTHING WOOD!!!!!

That was probably my favourite programme ever. I had every single magazine, and the figurines and badges and everything.
suspicious_fish
That was probably my favourite programme ever. I had every single magazine, and the figurines and badges and everything.

I had the magazines too!
The reason it was so popular was because animals actually DIED
Danithestudent
I had the magazines too!
The reason it was so popular was because animals actually DIED

How true - and I got really attached to them, too.

Latest

Trending

Trending