Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holliegemma)
    I had a interview on the 8th of February for adult nursing and still heard nothing back. I rang up and the lady said it could be a month in till I hear.
    I wish they'd hurry and reply. Just wanna know now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had an unsuccessful off Bangor. Bangor said If I get put on reserves they'd put it to unsuccessful and send a letter out. But had no post haha so don't wanna get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samf_89)
    Just had an unsuccessful off Bangor. Bangor said If I get put on reserves they'd put it to unsuccessful and send a letter out. But had no post haha so don't wanna get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So sorry to hear that sam. Have to applied to any other universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaF93)
    So sorry to hear that sam. Have to applied to any other universities?
    Yeah I've been offered a place at Salford for march 2014. I had my Chester interview yesterday and have edge hill next weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've been offered a place at Salford for march 2014. I had my Chester interview yesterday and have edge hill next weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that's good. Good luck for your other interviews. Keep this page updated. It will be good to know where you went

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received an unsuccessful from Bangor on Thursday night and it was my last university choice so I didn't get in anywhere, good luck with your other uni's

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear about Bangor. Good Luck with your other interviews

ReputationRep:
    Well done that's fab news. I got a place on the course. I'm so happy fingers crossed I get the grade.
    Congrats Good luck with your exams and getting the grades you need!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieB_87)
    Congrats Good luck with your exams and getting the grades you need!
    Thank you good luch with your exams and uni too

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about Bangor. Good Luck with your other interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivialindop)
    I received an unsuccessful from Bangor on Thursday night and it was my last university choice so I didn't get in anywhere, good luck with your other uni's
    Were you the girl from Manchester? If the answer's yes I was at your interview! I had red hair and glasses haha.

Aww no way. Make sure you reapply in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's good. Good luck for your other interviews. Keep this page updated. It will be good to know where you went
    I will do thanks :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Were you the girl from Manchester? If the answer's yes I was at your interview! I had red hair and glasses haha.

Aww no way. Make sure you reapply in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Warrington, it's near manchester haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivialindop)
    I'm from Warrington, it's near manchester haha?
    Ohhh I know where Warrington is haha not far from me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer now from Bangor! SO happy can't wait to start in Sept

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer now from Bangor! SO happy can't wait to start in Sept
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! How did your other interviews go?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! How did your other interviews go?
    I got unsuccessful off Chester and Bangor obvs! Had my edge hill interview on Saturday. It went really well. Dying to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey i've recently had an interview at Bangor for adult nursing, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long do they usually take to get back to you. Many thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Wow congrats! Hope I get the grades I need. Would be great to sort of already know someone there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.