Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh right you may be ok then that's why they havn't replied. Your BCG is where you have one injection then you go back 48 hours later to see if you have to have it and I'm from bolton in manchester. Where are you from? X

ReputationRep:
    Just called my doctors now. It was hep A I had. hope they'll be in touch soon. I'm from Bangor in North Wales so ill be living at home xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's cool. I wish we were still based in Bangor. I love it there. My family and I go to anglesey all the time to trac mon near rosneiger. Do you have facebook? X

ReputationRep:
    I live in Menai Bridge it's just a mile outside bangor. I was on rhosneigr beach not long ago. It's lovely there isn't it. I have two daughters, they love the beach. Yes my Facebook is Jo Hewitt what about yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I love it around there. Sorry about spelling hahaa. Not used to welsh spelling yet. Awwwh how old are your daughters? Yes I have facebook its Emma Frances Featherstone xx

ReputationRep:
    I had my BCG done in school when I was 14, I've also had my complete course of Hep B as I already work in the health sector. I sent off my occupational health forms a while ago and haven't heard anything since. I sent my bursary forms off ages ago too but again haven't had anything through about when payments start etc. I am living at home and commuting daily to Wrexham as I live in Rhyl, so it's in the middle of Bangor/Wrexham.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's handy living so close I'm hoping the commute won't be too hard :/ Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long will it take you? Bout 90 mins each way?

ReputationRep:
    I've been up to Wrexham twice in last few months and its taken about an hour and ten mins so not too bad. But will depend on the A55 and the constant roadworks! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's not too bad then. The A55 is a nightmare for roadworks. I guess a lot will depend on traffic and what time we have to be in etc

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's true. Hopefully we will hear something about timetables soon xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it would be nice to know where to go on the first day and what time

ReputationRep:
    I've just sent off my bursary forms. Have you heard anything off them yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off bout 6-8 weeks ago and have had nothing back as yet. If I haven't heard by the end of this week then I'm going to phone. They haven't asked for any bank details or anything to make the monthly payments so I'm a bit confused as to what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to the course secretary she was lovely but seemed a bit confused about everything. :/ could you let me know what they say of you ring them? I just hope they let us know where to go before we start? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'll let you know what they say if I phone. It just seems so late to not know what's happening about finances considering we are supposed to be starting next month! Fingers crossed we all get letters in the next few days with everything we need to know then we can start looking forward to starting!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I rang the other day and they said that once results were released they would send the letters confirming how much we get. The guy was very nice and said that they had to wait for names of confirmed students so that they knew who to send letters to. Also I received my accommodation information today so its all final can't wait to start now xx

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully soon then we will have everything through. It just makes me nervous not knowing what's happening about money, it's going to be tough going from having a full time wage to living off very little for 3 years! I know it will be worth it in the end

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's good. At least we know something now. It will be tough going from full time to bursary etc but definitely worth it for three years!! Exciting! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had anything from finance/uni yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.