Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nope not yet. Leaving it until monday then going to ring and chase up both bursary and uni. I'm wanting to set up a student account and they need certain information and they said university should send that but heard nothing xx

ReputationRep:
    I've heard nothing either. I need to sort out child care arrangements but can't without a timetable or anything x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was really hoping to hear this week

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping to here by this week too apparently we may not receive timetables until our first week. But we should have received welcome packs off the uni by now and things from nhs Wales. Getting quite annoyed really. Will leave it until next week then ring. Xx

ReputationRep:
    The only things I have had are two bursary letters. Nothing else. Rubbish really x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you been told what your final amount is yet? I've received nothing so far. Ringing this week xx

ReputationRep:
    I might try phoning this week too, its unfair I think for them to leave it so late to let us know where we stand with our finances. I only have a week left in work and then I have no income until the bursary comes through :s

ReputationRep:
    I know it was my last day at work today so need to start working things out for rent and things. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing I'm going to phone tomorrow and try find out some info!

ReputationRep:
    Yep same. Getting rediculous now as we start in less than 3 weeks xx

ReputationRep:
    Did you ring Sophie? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I tried on my break at work and couldn't get through. Will keep trying though!

ReputationRep:
    Post has come and yet again nothing. Ringing now x

ReputationRep:
    Any luck getting through? Bangor phoned me today chasing up a reference that they haven't received, so I've been busy trying to sort that and didn't get chance to phone nhs wales x

ReputationRep:
    He was useless and unhelpful. Made him till me my amount over the phone and said they were still being finalised. Then rang Caroline Bell from Wrexham campus asking about info on welcome week and she said they don't really know much and to get back in touch with her next Thursday xx

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe everything is being left so last minute! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I have had my timetable for the first week! Monday 23rd 9:30am at archimedes centre

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have had mine too. Also an e-mail about enrolment. Finally things seem to be moving along getting really excited now I know what welcome week will be like xx

ReputationRep:
    I've had my e-mail about enrolment too, have you looked at it yet? I think I'll look properly over the weekend.
    Looks like we might be in Bangor on some days too and then travelling back to Wrexham? I guess we'll get more details on the Monday. I hope we don't have to go too much between Bangor and Wrexham on the same day, it's going to cost a fortune in petrol, especially as I'd have to come back to Rhyl again at the end of the day!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah looked but it was closed. Can only do it between 8 and 1. I know yeah I think we will find it all out when we start on the Monday, the Tuesday morning needs to be filled in because its blank at the moment. Apparently if its us and Bangor students together then Caroline said they will run a bus or something for us so we can get there and not use our own carm. Will find out when we start xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.