Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University assignment about the teaching and learning of writing in primary schools Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, basically i have recently been diagnosed with dyslexia.
    One of the things that i should get, to help me whist at university, is more assistance in what to include in assignments and how to structure them. Because of this i went to speak to the uni and ask if this could be done for the assignments i am working on at the moment. This assignment is due in on the 7th so they told me it is too late to get any help :/
    I have no idea what to include the the assignment (which is in a poster form btw) and i have been stressing out about it for weeks. Every time i write something i just delete it because im not sure if it is relevant! And ofc im panicking now.
    the poster is word equivalent to 1500 words..... And i was hoping someone would be able to give me some headings or something for the diff sections i should include in the poster.

Thanks all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.