Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I am currently studying a Post Graduate MSc's at the Open University. I have attained so far 60 PG Credits.

If I am unable to complete the course for whatever reason, does anybody know if I transfer the current PG Credits to an Undergraduate level and be eligible for a undergraduate degree?

Many Thanks in advance!

Jay

ReputationRep:
    Most likely not. You've done enough credits to be awarded a postgrad certificate so you may get that but credits aren't usually transferred from postgrad back to undergrad. Best to ask your course provider though and the institution where you possibly want to transfer your credits too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only the Open University can answer this question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.