The Student Room Group

One Night Stand problem!! Please HELP!!

I am 20 year old boy and I live with my mum and dad because I go to uni in a place near my house. So my parents thought it was practicle and cheaper for me to live with them instead of uni accommodation.
But my parents are extremely religious Christians. This means that if I have sex before marriage, they will literally kick me out and disown me!! Because of this I am still a virgin!! and I soooo wanna have sex and I just dont wanna wait till I finish uni and find a job and start living by my own. That could take years! My parents have banned me from having a girlfriend because that could lead to sex before marriage.

So the only way I could have sex now is by having one night stands without my parents knowing. But there is one major problem! After I pull a girl in a bar or club or whatever, where the hell do I take her???? My parents are always home!
Help Please!!
lol, religious parents.

Hotel or her place.

Never let on how religious your parents are to a girl you want to bone, her poon cave will dry up quicker than a bull dyke lesbian in a gay orgy.
could always have a girlfriend on the sly
Reply 3
You can do girlfriends on the sly, I know a lad who kept it 18 months from his Muslim parents, and then broke up with her anyway. Just tell them your house is far away/ you're staying over at a mates so you'll have to go back to hers! There as good reasons as any in this situation!
Reply 4
Original post by TSRgawdlike
lol, religious parents.

her poon cave will dry up quicker than a bull dyke lesbian in a gay orgy.

Wonderful analogy there :wink:
Reply 5
Go to her place? Lots of girls, especially if they don't live at home prefer going back to theirs rather than the guy's place because (a) they don't have to worry about getting home and (b) they don't have to do the walk of shame home lol! But I wouldn't recommend losing it to a ONS, what about trying to make a connection with a girl just behind your parents' backs?!
Reply 6
I'd suggest that you talk to your parents and explain that you don't feel the same way to start with. I'd find my own place, move out, explain that you don't feel the same way about sex as they do, and although you respect their values, you want to do your own thing. Mention that you don't want this to come between you guys. Personally, even if this caused a massive argument and they didn't talk to you for ages, I'd much rather be able to do my own thing and not have to hide myself from my parents than pretend that you're exactly like them and keep going along with it all. And then, I'd find a nice girl, get into a relationship and have sex then. You don't have to reveal your sex life to your parents, but maybe if they come to terms with what you've said after a while, they might want to meet her, love her, and forget everything that has happened. But that's just me, if you'd rather not have the hassle, obviously don't follow this advice.
If you don't want to tell them, I'd have a girlfriend and hide it from them instead of shagging some random girl from a club in an alley. A hotel is a great idea if you can't go back to yours, or ask if you can go back to hers. Good luck with it all, whatever you decide. :] xx
Reply 7
Original post by Bellarrr
I'd suggest that you talk to your parents and explain that you don't feel the same way to start with. I'd find my own place, move out, explain that you don't feel the same way about sex as they do, and although you respect their values, you want to do your own thing. Mention that you don't want this to come between you guys. Personally, even if this caused a massive argument and they didn't talk to you for ages, I'd much rather be able to do my own thing and not have to hide myself from my parents than pretend that you're exactly like them and keep going along with it all. And then, I'd find a nice girl, get into a relationship and have sex then. You don't have to reveal your sex life to your parents, but maybe if they come to terms with what you've said after a while, they might want to meet her, love her, and forget everything that has happened. But that's just me, if you'd rather not have the hassle, obviously don't follow this advice.
If you don't want to tell them, I'd have a girlfriend and hide it from them instead of shagging some random girl from a club in an alley. A hotel is a great idea if you can't go back to yours, or ask if you can go back to hers. Good luck with it all, whatever you decide. :] xx

lol, that won't work
Go to her place?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I am 20 year old boy and I live with my mum and dad because I go to uni in a place near my house. So my parents thought it was practicle and cheaper for me to live with them instead of uni accommodation.
But my parents are extremely religious Christians. This means that if I have sex before marriage, they will literally kick me out and disown me!! Because of this I am still a virgin!! and I soooo wanna have sex and I just dont wanna wait till I finish uni and find a job and start living by my own. That could take years! My parents have banned me from having a girlfriend because that could lead to sex before marriage.

So the only way I could have sex now is by having one night stands without my parents knowing. But there is one major problem! After I pull a girl in a bar or club or whatever, where the hell do I take her???? My parents are always home!
Help Please!!

In a forest or outside the dumpsters (even in one if your daring), some people do it slyly while sat down in a club.
You have to get a girl first!
Reply 11
Original post by Bellarrr

If Christianity has enslaved the OP's parents so much so that they have to force their religion on their grown up children, your suggestion - almost by definition - will not help.

A more practical solution would be the way forward. You could find a hotel (one night is not going to be expensive, so don't worry about that) or just go back to her place instead.
Reply 12
No I agree that they're not going to accept it lightly, but then OP can just do what he wants then.. After all they don't rule his life, or at least shouldn't.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous

Help Please!!

Just tell her you live at home cos your home is close to uni and suggest going to hers. If she's up for it she won't say no.

And it's not like you're 30 and still live with mum and dad. You're a student at uni. It's not uncommon for uni students to still live at home.

You CAN have a girlfriend and hide it from your parents. That's not that difficult. It's nicer to lose your V with someone who you're in a relationship with and preferably like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending