Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I haven't seen a thread for this so i decided to make one ...

So how is revision going for the exam?

Have you done all the past papers yet??

Ryan

edit: heres a link to them all if you want them : http://webfronter.com/waltham-forest...ce_Papers.html

ReputationRep:
    I have done quite a lot of past papers - averaging at about 53, this percentage wise is a B, but in terms of grade boudaries is a c, I need to do much better, but i finsidhed these exam papers in 25 minutess so i had 65 minutes to go through my answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A193)
    I have done quite a lot of past papers - averaging at about 53, this percentage wise is a B, but in terms of grade boudaries is a c, I need to do much better, but i finsidhed these exam papers in 25 minutess so i had 65 minutes to go through my answers
    ive done all the pp now.. and the solomon papers but i always end up making sill mistakes...

i havent done jun10 and jan11 though

how did you do on jun09.. i normally average 70, but with this i got like 40 OMD!!! lol

Ryan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    ive done all the pp now.. and the solomon papers but i always end up making sill mistakes...

i havent done jun10 and jan11 though

how did you do on jun09.. i normally average 70, but with this i got like 40 OMD!!! lol

Ryan
    June '09 was a stinker, I'm usually getting between 80-90% but I don't even have the heart to finish that past paper! It was terrible! Glad I'm not the only one who found it ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freu)
    June '09 was a stinker, I'm usually getting between 80-90% but I don't even have the heart to finish that past paper! It was terrible! Glad I'm not the only one who found it ridiculous
    yh i know...do u know how to do it know?

i did it 1st in about october,,, did it last week and i got 67..Sh*t:confused: lol

ryan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.