Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The mods won?! :nooo:
    :sigh: About time!! We've been thrashing you at the end of last year. :smug:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    :juggle:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    And they avoided the purge, unlike shiftyrun
    I miss shifty run :shiftyrun::moon:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I miss shifty run :shiftyrun::moon:
    Likewise. If only I could remember the count thread where me and VV did a post of all the smileys, I might be able to bring it back...

ReputationRep:
    :backstab::zorro:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Likewise. If only I could remember the count thread where me and VV did a post of all the smileys, I might be able to bring it back...
    Except you probably couldn't unless you used something other than TSR for the smilies...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Except you probably couldn't unless you used something other than TSR for the smilies...
    I can't find it in those posts anyway, so it's definitely a no-goer :sad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I can't find it in those posts anyway, so it's definitely a no-goer :sad:
    It was just perfect :sad::rip:

ReputationRep:
    :o:S:mad::confused::rolleyes::cool::eek::unimpressed::007::2012::2euk48l::2in1::^_^::absinth::acaila::adore::aetsch::afraid::afro::ahee::backstab::awesome::auto::askamod::ashamed::ashamed2::argh::animal::angry::angelwings::angelblush::angel::albertein::ahhhhh::badger::banana2::banana::bandit::banghead::banned::bath::battle::bawling::bban::bear::beard::bebored::bee2::bee::blush::blow::blah::bl::birthday::bird::bike::bigsmile::bhangra::bell::begone::beerglass::beer::blushing::boing::bong2::bong::bootyshake::borat::bored::boring::boxing::bricks::broken::bubbles::bump::bumps::bunny2::cheeky::charm::chaplin::centipe::catfight::captain::cannon::candycane::candle::camp::call::call2::cake::burnout::bunny::cheers::chicken::ciao::cig::clap2::claus::clip::closedeyes::cockup::coffee::colondollar::colone::colonhash::coma::confused::cry::cry2::crown::crossedf::creep::crazy::crast::cracker::couchpotato::cookie::console::congrats::cube::curious::cute::cyber::damnmate::dance::danceboy::dancing2::dancing::date::daydreaming::deal::desu::devil3::devil::dumbells::dry::drool::driver::dots::donut::dontknow::dong::doh::dogt::doctor::ditto::dipsy::diep::dice::dunce::eating::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::egg::elefant::elmo::embarrassed::emo::emog::england::erm::fatcontroller::fart::faq::fangs::fan::fallenangel::facepalm::facepalm2::f1::eyebrow::eyeball::excited::eviltongue::evilbanana::evil::ff2::ff::fight::fisheye::five::flamingo::fleurdelis::flip::flower2::flower::flowers::flowers::fluffy::flute::flutter::flutter::flutterby::girl::giggle::gigg::gfight::getmecoat::gasp::gangster::gah::fyi::fuhrer::france::france::france::france::france::football::flybye::girlhit::goaway::godancing::goodluck::goodnight::goofy::google::grin::groovy::grouphugs::grr::grumble::gthumb::h::hahaha::hide::hi::help::hello::hellloo::heart::headfire::headbang::haughty::hat::hat2::hare::happy2::handkiss::hand::hifro::hippie::hitit::hmmm::hmmmm2::hmmmm::hmpf::hnn::holly2::holly::holmes::hoppy::horns::horse::hubba::jacko::itsme::israel::insert::innocent::indiff::ike::ike::iiam::idea::idea2::hump::hump2::hugwings::hugs::huff::jebus::jerry::jester::jfault::jiggy::jitsu::jive::joyman::judge::juggle::jumphug::kart::keyboard::king1::king2::lies::lep::leaf::lazy::laugh::lala::koala::knuddel::kitty::kissing2::kiss::kiss2::king3::lips::listen::littleangel::llama::lockstock::lol::lollypop::lolwut::lolz::london::loony::love::loveduck::lovedup2::lovedup::mistle::merryxmas::merry::medieval::mario::mad2::macarena::lurk::lttd::lovie::lovie2::lovehug::mistletoe::mmm::mob::moon::motz::mrfreeze::mrssanta::mrt::ms::muse::music::musicus::mute::mwuaha::nothing::nospam::nosebleed::nopity::nope::nooo::noonoo::nodots::no::nn::ninjagirl::ninja::ninja2::naughty::nah::noway::nt::nurse::nutcase::nuts::nyoron::oink::oops::ottid::own3d::pain::pal2::pal::pimp::pika::piggy::pig2::pierre::perv::pepsi::penguinhug::penguin::pee::pd::pcguru::party::party2::parrot::pinch::pingu::pirate2::pirate3::pirate::pirateprincess::pizza::playball::please::plugin::plz2::pms::po::poke::poker::reaper::rave::rant::rambo::question::qed::pwnd::puppyeyes::punk::punct::puke::proud::present::popout::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::red::red::reddy::redrose::reel::reindeer::rip::rock::rofl2::rofl3::rofl::rolleyes::sexface::security::scuba::scrooge::scales::santa3::santa2::sadpanda::sadnod::sad::s::russia::run::rose::shades::shakecane::shakehand::sheep::shh::shifty::shock::shoot::shot::shy2::sick::sigh::silverwings::slap::sleep::soap::snowman::snowman2::snowm::snow::snoozing::sneakydevil::smurf::smug::smokin::smilies_vb4::smartass::sly::sogood::sorry::spank::sparta::spider::sports::ssaw::star::starwars::stickyman::stink::stomp::stupid::stupido2::stupido3::teddy::tea::taz::talkhand::ta::surprise::suits::suith::suitc::sucks::subjontif::sub::sub2::stupido::tee::teehee::teeth::thrasher::thumbdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup::timewarp::timewarp::tinkywinky::titan::toilet::tomato::tong::tongue::turtle::turban::tumble::tsr::tsr2::trytofly::troll::troll2::tree::train::train2::topic::top::top2::toofunny::tux::u::unsure::vader::viking::virtual_bar::vroam::w00t::waffo::wannastop::wavey::wavingtheflag::whip2::whip::xmas::wtf::worm::worm2::work::woohoo::woo::womensoc::wizard::withstupid::wink2::wings::xmasgrin::y::yawn::yay::yeah::yep::yes::yikes::ymca::youbetcha::yucky::yum::yy::zomg::zorro:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minerva)
    Funnily enough, I don't believe either of you :tongue:
    I was telling the truth!

In other news...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      Lots of smilies
      How long did that take?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
      How long did that take?
      I think 5 minutes. I did skip some - Arsenal, LFC and Machester United - smileys. Why is there not a Chelsea FC smiley? :hmmm: BTW, there is :devil::devil3: what happened to devil2?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      I think 5 minutes. I did skip some - Arsenal, LFC and Machester United - smileys. Why is there not a Chelsea FC smiley? :hmmm: BTW, there is :devil::devil3: what happened to devil2?
      The smilies have been added over the course of the last ten years or so, and a few have been deleted along the way, so I'm not surprised there isn't perfect continuity in the names

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
      The smilies have been added over the course of the last ten years or so, and a few have been deleted along the way, so I'm not surprised there isn't perfect continuity in the names
      Where is CHLSEA FC?! :fuhrer: I demand on, I am very offended by the discrimination towards this magnificent club!! :emo:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ViceVersa)
      Happy belated birthday, only just read through the thread now :hugs: How was it? :jumphug:
      Lol no worries Thank you! I spent my day... revising! :wizard: But I'll probably do something nice soon.

I hope you're feeling better :hugs:

(Original post by PoGo HoPz)
      You're older than me now. :sly:

Spoiler:
      Show
      :hubba:
      I've always been older than you :pierre:

Spoiler:
      Show
      :hmmm:

And congratulations moderators on getting such a high count :pierre:
      Trust you lot to be up early on a Saturday

ReputationRep:
      Trois. :sigh:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
        :five:
        • PS Helper
        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
        :sigh: Don't wanna go to gym!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.