Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:

I don't actually want snow! Campus is on top of a large hill and have muchos assignments to hand in this week.

ReputationRep:
      I'm always posting the wrong number, I should start doing that!

I don't have snow either, I'm hoping it will hold off for friends who have exams tomorrow.

One

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hugo Rune)
      Is it worth becoming a sub, just to gain a bit of an advantage in counting... :beard:
      Yes. Yes it is. :pierre:

I only have it until Jan 30th, so we had better make an attack pretty soon...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by shorttstuff)
      Nope, but London never gets snow :rolleyes:
      It's been snowing in London for the last few years actually :yes:

I'd know because I get a day or two of school :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
      I don't actually want snow! Campus is on top of a large hill and have muchos assignments to hand in this week.
      I'd like snow, but then I don't have to travel much so it's mostly the other side of a window. Where snow's meant to be, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
      I want snow so I don't have to do my exam on Tuesday tbh, convinced am gonna fail it miserably :sad:
      • PS Helper
      • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      Well you better get to it. I've been spreading my love lately, soon enough the curse of PRSOM will be lifted. :devil3: Anyway by that time you would have gained enough points to be far away from losing a gem after a neg, I might not neg you after all. :holmes:
      Hehe I hope! I doubt I'll ever get an 8th so no pressure

I feel so awkward right now. When I first joined, I felt as though there was such a strong connection within the group that I didn't want to disturb it. Over the last thread, I thought I'd finally start to find a little community within this thread and now all the shenanigans have happened,I really hope this thread never dies - it's been such fun.

Let's just make a new community guys :awesome:

(Original post by nyan~)
      I think it might be a bit funny. If it was simply because the mods didn't notice, rather than just letting us get to 100 because everyone is sad/upset/angry/doesn't care anymore :emo:

ReputationRep:
      Nope, but London never gets snow :rolleyes:
      There's been days of snow in the past few years. It even snowed in April a few years ago. :rofl:
      :console: You better step outside of your house, but naked, with only socks on and dance around for the Snow Gods to delay the arrival of snow. :yes:
      (Original post by boumavilla)
      Yes. Yes it is. :pierre:
      I only have it until Jan 30th, so we had better make an attack pretty soon...

(Original post by F_shakeey)

:awesome: I get days off work, I'm currently not working though so I'm inddiferent to the effect of snow. :smug:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by F_shakeey)

Yeah snow or not, my school will never close :rolleyes: but even if it does snow, it only lasts a day or two apart from that week in like 2009 where it went on continuously for a week, that was amazing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SciFiRory)
      I want snow so I don't have to do my exam on Tuesday tbh, convinced am gonna fail it miserably :sad:
      *Smacks head* Buck up boy, that's loser talk. You are going to pass that test and you are going to do it in style!:fuhrer: Comprendé? :top:

ReputationRep:
      Aww What subject is it?

Lost count sorry
      Edit: 10

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)

Let's just make a new community guys :awesome:
      Sure

:hi:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      There's been days of snow in the past few years. It even snowed in April a few years ago. :rofl:
      I know, just not enough, it's pretty pants!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      *Smacks head* Buck up boy, that's loser talk. You are going to pass that test and you are going to do it in style!:fuhrer: Comprendé? :top:
      seriously, no amount of talk or revision is gonna save me, missed too much of last term due to being ill and sever anxiety, tbh I am gonna do what I can but accept it's gonna be bad and just hope I can convince the Uni to let me repeat my 2nd year. thank you for the pep talk anyway though!

ReputationRep:
      I'm hoping for a giant blizzard tonight so I don't have to go do my exam tomorrow for the same reason :emo:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
      Aww What subject is it?

Lost count sorry
      Edit: 10
      International Development, problem is I don't know which theories are gonna come up in the exam because I missed my seminars last term so not sure what to revise, doing what I can like I said to ipoop but I don't hold out much hope :sigh:

ReputationRep:
      I'm not sure whether to be excited or worried about the snow.

AND I'M NEVER WORRIED ABOUT THE SNOW! :no:

I have a Maths exam at 9 tomorrow morning :eek4:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ipoop)
      :awesome: I get days off work, I'm currently not working though so I'm inddiferent to the effect of snow. :smug:
      You have a kind workplace
      You're free to go to the local park and bombard people with snowballs

Yeah snow or not, my school will never close :rolleyes: but even if it does snow, it only lasts a day or two apart from that week in like 2009 where it went on continuously for a week, that was amazing :awesome:
      Ah that's pretty sad :sigh:, in out school the main thing is most of the teachers can't get into school (or so they say). That was an awesome year we had snowball fights in school at lunch (a few hundred participated in one big fight)

ReputationRep:
      International Development, problem is I don't know which theories are gonna come up in the exam because I missed my seminars last term so not sure what to revise, doing what I can like I said to ipoop but I don't hold out much hope :sigh:
      Best of luck anyway! You never know, your favourite theory (if such a thing exists ) could come up.

Edit: 18

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.