Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    12 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugo Rune)
    I was looking at the finances earlier and I can't afford it :no: TSR is too far down my list of addictions to warrant spending money on it. Sorry
    Sad story bro.

You know, I don't pay for mine, I'm a temp because of a wonderful new mod named Rock Fan :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Or if you're a GP you can offer over the phone service :yep:
    7 miles?! You've got a pretty lenient boss, heck I'd walk it down to your house just to show you it can be done
    Remind me never to apply for a position you advertise. :pierre:

Well he didn't turn up either. :mmm: He actually tried his hardest to get his car out of the driveway but couldn't, so he told everyone else not to bother coming in. :mmm: I thank the driveway Gods. :adore: Apparently his place was just snow and nothing else. :mmm: My prayers worked on that day. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Sad story bro.

You know, I don't pay for mine, I'm a temp because of a wonderful new mod named Rock Fan :daydreaming:
    He's responsible for the mistake? Was it a gift? Where was mine? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    16, don't think I can count ipoop's two posts.

ReputationRep:
    ^sadly not:sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Remind me never to apply for a position you advertise. :pierre:

Well he didn't turn up either. :mmm: He actually tried his hardest to get his car out of the driveway but couldn't, so he told everyone else not to bother coming in. :mmm: I thank the driveway Gods. :adore: Apparently his place was just snow and nothing else. :mmm: My prayers worked on that day. :moon:
    And remind me to never to give you the job

What a poor fellow, this is why he should've gotten a 4x4 then he could've picked you up on the way to work :mmm:
    My prayers will soon be beginning too, Wednesday is the day it needs to snow :yes:

ReputationRep:
    number 20
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    And remind me to never to give you the job

What a poor fellow, this is why he should've gotten a 4x4 then he could've picked you up on the way to work :mmm:
    My prayers will soon be beginning too, Wednesday is the day it needs to snow :yes:
    You'd be lucky to have me on your payroll.

I know, him and his stupid BMW 5 Seires. :rolleyes:

Wednesday would be a good day to snow, in the middle of the week. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Sugar coat someone to buy it for you? :flutter: Or submit four essays, if all accepted you have yourself enough credits to sub.
    Or you could whore yourself out by this chap down here and win the member of the month award. :holmes::rolleyes:
    I don't think I have the wit and panache to become member of the month. I like the sugar coating idea though :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Noooooo, it'll have turned into ice by Friday, and I've got an exam then

ReputationRep:
    You have a kind workplace
    You're free to go to the local park and bombard people with snowballs

Ah that's pretty sad :sigh:, in out school the main thing is most of the teachers can't get into school (or so they say). That was an awesome year we had snowball fights in school at lunch (a few hundred participated in one big fight)
    so did I! and it was like sixth formers vs the rest of the school and we won (the rest of the school) . what made it funnier was that we also hit one of the really cocky sixth form guys (I'm at an all girls school with mixed sixth form) with an ice ball and that dented his ego for at least a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugo Rune)
    I don't think I have the wit and panache to become member of the month. I like the sugar coating idea though :holmes:
    Actually you don't need wit and panache to become member of the month, Hal would tell you about that. He is as witty as George Osborne making a joke about magazines being covered in seamen. :pierre:

You need to be helpful, A LOT!! A BUTT LOAD OF A LOT!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    so did I! and it was like sixth formers vs the rest of the school and we won (the rest of the school) . what made it funnier was that we also hit one of the really cocky sixth form guys (I'm at an all girls school with mixed sixth form) with an ice ball and that dented his ego for at least a week
    That was you?! :unimpressed::mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    That was you?! :unimpressed::mad2:
    oh yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Sad story bro.

I wasn't being serious tbh Although having a shiny username does appeal, I can do without.

I saw Rock Fan had been made a mod recently. Always seeing him giving solid advice in the Relationships forum :yes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.