Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

• TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    I think we both know I would disrespect the shirt, I don't want that to happen, not when it's a gift. What else can you offer oh mighty Mod? :beard:
    muahaha most likely, ok how about some after 8's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    muahaha most likely, ok how about some after 8's?
    I'm afraid you may have to elaborate on this after 8 you speak of... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    delicious chocolate squares with a lovely minty liquid inside of them :fyi:

Name:  after8.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  25.5 KB

more people need to listen to the radio :moon: it's really relaxing and enjoyable on those long insomnia filled nights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    delicious chocolate squares with a lovely minty liquid inside of them :fyi:

Name:  after8.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  25.5 KB

more people need to listen to the radio :moon: it's really relaxing and enjoyable on those long insomnia filled nights
    Well you see, having googled after 8, the first result was a london "club" ....

I'm disappointed he meant the chocolate but I guess that'll do.

I haven't switched on to a radio channel at night since exam times in year 11. :moon:

Why are you up so late lad? :beard:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I loveeeeeeeee after eights! :love:

Gimme some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well you see, having googled after 8, the first result was a london "club" ....

I'm disappointed he meant the chocolate but I guess that'll do.

I haven't switched on to a radio channel at night since exam times in year 11. :moon:

Why are you up so late lad? :beard:
    lol, I see

chocolate will always do :love:

you should, not just at night, in the morning as well, plus on iplayer currently listening to this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._10_Episode_3/

couldn't sleep due to having a cough (again :sigh:), so enjoying some nice radio and playing Football Manager tennis is on in a bit as well, so will listen to that as my mum doesn't have Eurosport

ReputationRep:
    lol, I see

chocolate will always do :love:

you should, not just at night, in the morning as well, plus on iplayer currently listening to this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._10_Episode_3/

couldn't sleep due to having a cough (again :sigh:), so enjoying some nice radio and playing Football Manager tennis is on in a bit as well, so will listen to that as my mum doesn't have Eurosport
    Chocolate always does the trick. :love:

I do listen to it, just not at night, I prefer to play my own stuff on my laptop with my headphones on and lose myself in the music. I love the diverse range of shows on BBC Comedy radio.

Perhaps try some Lemsip on that cough? :holmes:

I have Eurosport, I'm whatching Dull Murray right now. :pierre:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Gimme some
    :sexface:

Ta for teh rep. :love:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :sexface:
    Bring it :sexface:

I really need to sort my sleeping pattern :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Chocolate always does the trick. :love:

I do listen to it, just not at night, I prefer to play my own stuff on my laptop with my headphones on and lose myself in the music. I love the diverse range of shows on BBC Comedy radio.

Perhaps try some Lemsip on that cough? :holmes:

I have Eurosport, I'm whatching Dull Murray right now. :pierre:
    would kill for some chocies atm!

I listen to it a lot in the morning, either Radio 4 or 5 as they have news and such. comedy is always good!

can't stand lemsip, prefer to just take cold and flu tablets, though they don't work on my coughs for some reason :/

lol, I will listen in shortly, I like Murray, hoping he can win!
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    After Villa got destroyed by 8 goals I figured I'd offer you after 8's

ReputationRep:
    Bring it :sexface:
    I really need to sort my sleeping pattern :sadnod:
    You can count on it. :sexface:

Well mine is stuffed at the moment, I'm having to stay up to watch Tennis.

would kill for some chocies atm!
    I listen to it a lot in the morning, either Radio 4 or 5 as they have news and such. comedy is always good!

can't stand lemsip, prefer to just take cold and flu tablets, though they don't work on my coughs for some reason :/

lol, I will listen in shortly, I like Murray, hoping he can win!
    So many people can't stand Lemsip, I don't get it... :dontknow:

I don't really like him, I hoipe he makes it to the semi finals and crash out. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    After Villa got destroyed by 8 goals I figured I'd offer you after 8's
    :rofl: I see. Well send them, :gah: I love chocolate. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    So many people can't stand Lemsip, I don't get it... :dontknow:

I don't really like him, I hoipe he makes it to the semi finals and crash out. :pierre:
    it tastes vile

what he do to you? top tennis player, I love watching or listening to sport
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    :rofl: I see. Well send them, :gah: I love chocolate. :teeth:
    on it's way expect the doorbell to go soon :ninja::p:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You can count on it. :sexface:

Well mine is stuffed at the moment, I'm having to stay up to watch Tennis.
    Interesting..

You just said you didn't like Murray so you're not allowed to watch tennis. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    it tastes vile

what he do to you? top tennis player, I love watching or listening to sport
    He hasn't done me any harm, I just don't like his style of play. :dontknow: And the man, although raved by everyone to have met him outside of Tennis for being the life of the party, is dull like fudge. I do not deny him being a quality player though, if I was as good as him I would have been in Australia right now. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    on it's way expect the doorbell to go soon :ninja::p:
    :ninja:
    You just said you didn't like Murray so you're not allowed to watch tennis. :hand:
    :pierre: I'm watching it still. What are you going to do about it? :eyeball: You can't warn me for this. :hahaha: You are apowerless mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    He hasn't done me any harm, I just don't like his style of play. :dontknow: And the man, although raved by everyone to have met him outside of Tennis for being the life of the party, is dull like fudge. I do not deny him being a quality player though, if I was as good as him I would have been in Australia right now. :pierre:
    ah I see lol, okay. Australia is apparently super hot atm though, not sure if I would rather be super hot or freezing like it is here, though here I can warm up with hot chocolate, blankets and heating actually quite cozy atm

ReputationRep:
    OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have Eurosport still, thought we didn't get it cause mum cancelled Sky Sports, but yes, it's still here! woop, can watch the tennis and in HD as well

ReputationRep:
    OMGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have Eurosport still, thought we didn't get it cause mum cancelled Sky Sports, but yes, it's still here! woop, can watch the tennis and in HD as well
    Eurosport is free. :woo: I have Sky Sports though, I can watch the US Open on TV. :smug:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.