Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    Tbh I don't think my week could get any worse after mucking up the sound during a theatre production and nearly crashing a car during my driving lesson :facepalm: so I hope this means my exams next week will go well!
    Ohh no! That would scare me to death, I'm a nervous driver anyway. It's so bad that I was really happy when my instructor text me today to say my lesson tomorrow is cancelled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    The whole school was actually in first thing, but everyone without exams/younger students got sent home after morning break. Some of the little kids were sitting waiting to be collected for hours, I felt so bad for them!! Yesterday I was taking the mick out of the schools in my area that were closed when there hadn't even been any snowfall (only the forecast) but it's obvious now that they actually did the most sensible thing.
    I think the only reason to keep schools open in this type of weather is exams tbh. And even then it's not great because people have so much more difficulty getting to the school. Good luck for the rest of your exams! :bigsmile:

(Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Ugh. Today was not a good day.
    :console: this week generally hasn't been a good week for everyone (including me) so lets hope next week is better.
    :hugs: I hope you all feel better soon.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    9!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    I think the only reason to keep schools open in this type of weather is exams tbh. And even then it's not great because people have so much more difficulty getting to the school. Good luck for the rest of your exams! :bigsmile:
    Definitely, it was so much hassle for everyone at my school today. And thank you!

Post 10?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh no! That would scare me to death, I'm a nervous driver anyway. It's so bad that I was really happy when my instructor text me today to say my lesson tomorrow is cancelled
    It probably didn't help that I had a bit of a lecture when we finished oh well, at least I know I won't do that again hopefully. I would of hated to drive today, skidding everywhere would of not been good :no:

(Original post by nyan~)
    :hugs: I hope you all feel better soon.
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, it was so much hassle for everyone at my school today. And thank you!

Post 10?
    You're welcome :bigsmile:

Thank you :hugs:
    No problemo :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.