Turn on thread page Beta

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I'm sure it's possible...or at least I'm sure it's possible to find out where it is and turn up. I imagine I'd feel quite out of place, until I got hold of the purple body paint. But yeah, a bit too much effort.

Spoiler:
    Show
    you do all wander round naked save for body paint of the appropriate colour, right?
    Out of interest... how do you envisage the mod team to look? :holmes:

And, no - I don't suit turquoise.

(Original post by SciFiRory)
    not sure, just my head feels stiff and achey :/ might just be tired I guess, though I don't feel that sleepy
    Could be the oncoming of a cold or something. Make sure you do all the usual things - rest, water, etc etc

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:

And, no - I don't suit turquoise.
    I've met GEG so I know what she looks like. And Penguinsaysquack, he's actually a penguin. I imagine you looking like your avatar, in a suit, possibly with a concealed weapon. Motorbiker I imagine probably wears full leathers all the time, and like the Stig is never seen without his helmet. I envisage Abiraleft as his avatar, slowly blinking while meditating on a mountain in Nepal. And Champagne Supernova is probably a wizard.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously, there's millions* of you, and you probably all look vaguely normal. Like people look. I have no idea

*slight exageration.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile

It feels odd to be referred to as my full username. Most people are too lazy for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    It feels odd to be referred to as my full username. Most people are too lazy for it.
    If you bought TSR and become a super-admin would you get it changed to CS?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :crossedf:

That's exciting, no need to be :afraid: Will all go smoothly, I'm sure.
    No need for :crossedf: it will happen :yep:

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm hoping so, my friend Hannah who got me the job there is working this shift so that's something I guess :yep: but apparently got crappy manager today :afraid:

I've met GEG so I know what she looks like.
    I've got bigger boobs than when you last saw me :yep: and I'm half and inch taller! I feel these are important things to note :teehee:

I've met GEG so I know what she looks like. And Penguinsaysquack, he's actually a penguin. I imagine you looking like your avatar, in a suit, possibly with a concealed weapon. Motorbiker I imagine probably wears full leathers all the time, and like the Stig is never seen without his helmet. I envisage Abiraleft as his avatar, slowly blinking while meditating on a mountain in Nepal. And Champagne Supernova is probably a wizard.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously, there's millions* of you, and you probably all look vaguely normal. Like people look. I have no idea

*slight exageration.
    :rofl: I love this

ReputationRep:
    Tbh 99% of the mods looked completely different to what i thought even the ones i had seen photos of...

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

*slight exageration.
    Normal is an accurate description.

I like your description of me, though.

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:
    I've never refered to you as a full username CS. Mainly because i would spell it wrong...

If it helps i still get referred to by my old username a year later in some places...

At the mod meets which was 8 months after my change i was refered to as my old name in 90% of the reports...

ReputationRep:
    Quite... I tend to go for that guy...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only kidding!

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Tbh 99% of the mods looked completely different to what i thought even the ones i had seen photos of...
    Did I surprise you?

ReputationRep:
    Did I surprise you?
    Yea, i imagined you a lot taller. For some reason i imagined a 6ft+ guy...

ReputationRep:
    One

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.