Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Sorry but I only date mods or higher (exception made for my marriage to Potiron, but he's so awesome that he practically is the site!)

True true, still, fingers crossed your next win will be legit.
    The road to becoming a mod begins now. : Obviously this account be cursed with of sins against the mods. We shall create a dupe, yes we shall. We must behave on the dupe and help as much as we can. Precious, you shall be mine. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    True true, still, fingers crossed your next win will be legit.
    hopefully it will be! how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    Do not ask her how she is, I have claimed dips. Unless of course you are challenging me to a duel when the sun sets. :fuhrer:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    The road to becoming a mod begins now. : Obviously this account be cursed with of sins against the mods. We shall create a dupe, yes we shall. We must behave on the dupe and help as much as we can. Precious, you shall be mine. :flutter:
    It's worrying that I'm flattered to be referred to as the ring...

I'm not too bad, got work tonight and a headache which sucks but that's probs partly caffeine withdrawal, a lot of exercise and not much sleep!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    Ta hun - hopefully when it's rearranged it won't clash with anything (e.g. going to Scotland for uncles birthday at the start of March)

(Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I can forgive you. :yep::hugs:
    Thanks. Make-up sex? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It's worrying that I'm flattered to be referred to as the ring...
    I can put a ring on it.... :flutter: To quote a talentless "pretty face": "Because you are worth it". :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I can put a ring on it.... :flutter: To quote a talentless "pretty face": "Because you are worth it". :sexface:
    Can't really put rings on rings, bit of an issue with that. :nah:

2 pieces out of 3 of the coursework done. Last one is down to just a couple of ionic equations, all due in on Monday. Just hope the snow isn't too bad, need to get more printer ink tomorrow to print it all off.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Ta hun - hopefully when it's rearranged it won't clash with anything (e.g. going to Scotland for uncles birthday at the start of March)
    Fingers crossed :crossedf:

(Original post by ipoop)
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Can't really put rings on rings, bit of an issue with that. :nah:

2 pieces out of 3 of the coursework done. Last one is down to just a couple of ionic equations, all due in on Monday. Just hope the snow isn't too bad, need to get more printer ink tomorrow to print it all off.
    I can make it work. :pierre:

I'll pray for the snow to be delayed. Or for the shop to be opened when you embark on your life threatening challenge.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Make-up sex? :sexface:
    That escalated quickly. But, whatever. :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I can make it work. :pierre:

I'll pray for the snow to be delayed. Or for the shop to be opened when you embark on your life threatening challenge.
    No point in praying for it to be delayed - it's been coming down for the past 7 hours.

:hand: Need to use the meme for that line.

ReputationRep:
    Some two guys one cup tosh happening here!! Get a room!! Think of the children!! :mob::ahhhhh:

No point in praying for it to be delayed - it's been coming down for the past 7 hours.
    Should have told me 8 hours ago. :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Some two guys one cup tosh happening here!! Get a room!! Think of the children!! :mob::ahhhhh:

Should have told me 8 hours ago. :ninja:
    Are you sure you want us to think of the children - isn't that a crime?

But I didn't need to do that 8 hours ago :nah:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    :hand: Need to use the meme for that line.
    That takes far too much effort when I could get someone like you to do it for me. :awesome:

(Original post by ipoop)
    :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you want us to think of the children - isn't that a crime?

But I didn't need to do that 8 hours ago :nah:
    Thinking of the children is a crime? >_< I better turn myself in, you should do the same, you never know you might find a printer in prison. :pierre: Better bring some lubricant with you, I hear they don't allow vaseline there. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    yeah I'm back on the thread
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Do not ask her how she is, I have claimed dips. Unless of course you are challenging me to a duel when the sun sets. :fuhrer:
    dips? lol...er I don't really know what you are on about tbh

I'm not too bad, got work tonight and a headache which sucks but that's probs partly caffeine withdrawal, a lot of exercise and not much sleep!
    good luck with work! hopefully your headache goes soon, plenty of water and some pain killers should help
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    :hugs:
    :lovehug:

good luck with work! hopefully your headache goes soon, plenty of water and some pain killers should help
    Oh dear...work was a dance show, the first half was a lecture which I had to sit through, about the evolution of the dance from beetle and pomegranates to dance, and it was all about touching and stuff. Could barely stop laughing. Second half Adam has to sit in the show, and apparently it was so awful and cringeworthy and crap. I'm working same show tomorrow so hopefully won't have to be in house!

ReputationRep:
    I can only count 2 couples and 1 marriage in the current team... Who am I forgetting?
    I forgot the recent mod cull... The other two couples are now with a very recent ex-mod.(last month or two)

(Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    :ditto: Though I can think of a handful more where one or both of the couple have since left the mod team.
    True, but only very recently....
    Think one of them was supposed to be a secret but they did a terrible job of that....
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I forgot the recent mod cull... The other two couples are now with a very recent ex-mod.(last month or two)

True, but only very recently....
    Think one of them was supposed to be a secret but they did a terrible job of that....
    Really?! I've totally missed this! PM me!

Oh and one of the couples I was thinking about no longer is a mod couple... so really I can only think of one couple and one marriage.

Also Game of Thrones rant, I'm about 70% of the way through the first book and ****ing Sansa is SO annoying! If ever someone was vapid it's her. :rant:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.