Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    fair enough! must get very annoying if your flatmates leave mess around! hopefully they improve!
    It's been a term, they haven't improved :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    oh, darn :/ have you tried asking them nicely to clean up more maybe?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    oh, darn :/ have you tried asking them nicely to clean up more maybe?
    Yep, didn't work!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Throw all their stuff in the bin if they don't start cleaning up (after having a chat with them and trying to get them to up their act of course). It's cruel, but sometimes you have to be cruel to get people to behave themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, didn't work!
    damn, maybe you should pick up their mess and put it outside their rooms so they fall over it and have to clean it!

(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Throw all their stuff in the bin if they don't start cleaning up (after having a chat with them and trying to get them to up their act of course). It's cruel, but sometimes you have to be cruel to get people to behave themselves.
    haha, this is also a good idea!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)

damn, maybe you should pick up their mess and put it outside their rooms so they fall over it and have to clean it!
    Problem with those solutions is we all share the same cookware and stuff, so would negatively impact me and the other girl who does clean up!

ReputationRep:
    Problem with those solutions is we all share the same cookware and stuff, so would negatively impact me and the other girl who does clean up!
    dang, what about their plates and such? you could still put them outside their rooms or in the bin!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    dang, what about their plates and such? you could still put them outside their rooms or in the bin!
    Nah we all share plates and everything :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nah we all share plates and everything :yep:
    oh okay, ah, you will have to figure out another way to get em to clean then!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    oh okay, ah, you will have to figure out another way to get em to clean then!
    I just despair and try and avoid the kitchen. Unfortunately if I ever need to use stuff to cook it means I clean it before and after.

ReputationRep:
    I just despair and try and avoid the kitchen. Unfortunately if I ever need to use stuff to cook it means I clean it before and after.
    I used to have that when i lived on campus. My tactic eventually was to just do what i needed before my meal then leave it dirty afterwards like everyone else did...

That way i only had to wash up once per meal...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I used to have that when i lived on campus. My tactic eventually was to just do what i needed before my meal then leave it dirty afterwards like everyone else did...

That way i only had to wash up once per meal...
    I feel bad doing that though :sadnod:

Yeah it is the suck thing about being back in halls...much better last year!

ReputationRep:
    one

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Three

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

No school tomorrow, I feel like a little kid again :ahee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm sleepy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)

No school tomorrow, I feel like a little kid again :ahee:
    Awesome! I'm on study leave but I'm hoping mine shuts for my little sis. I literally feel like our school is the only one in the county that isn't closed, I've got the closures webpage up and there are hundreds of schools shut. Every school I can name off the top of my head is closed, and it's still snowing!

Edit: ONE!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.