one
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    four.

so it's come to this...boredom has led to my watching video walkthroughs of games I don't have the money to buy but wanna know what happens in
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    four.

so it's come to this...boredom has led to my watching video walkthroughs of games I don't have the money to buy but wanna know what happens in
    I watch a lot of video walkthroughts. Walking Pokemon Black/White 2 atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I watch a lot of video walkthroughts. Walking Pokemon Black/White 2 atm.
    they are actually pretty good viewing some of them, though I have watched some where the people doing them clearly aren't very good at the game lol, don't need one for Black & White 2 cause I bought a strategy guide
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    they are actually pretty good viewing some of them, though I have watched some where the people doing them clearly aren't very good at the game lol, don't need one for Black & White 2 cause I bought a strategy guide
    Ha ha I watch Lueroi, he's awesome and he amuses me muchly! Also he limits himself to only catching 6 pokemon which I think is interesting, and he like knows all the stats.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha I watch Lueroi, he's awesome and he amuses me muchly! Also he limits himself to only catching 6 pokemon which I think is interesting, and he like knows all the stats.
    cool, not really watched any pokemon ones so I will have to check them out at some point and see what I make of them
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    cool, not really watched any pokemon ones so I will have to check them out at some point and see what I make of them
    Defs check out Lueroi, he's my fav!

ReputationRep:
    Defs check out Lueroi, he's my fav!
    will do! ooh, nearly 5:30am already :eek: should move to the living room soon for the tennis

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    will do! ooh, nearly 5:30am already :eek: should move to the living room soon for the tennis
    Ha ha, nearly 11pm here, gonna read and head to bed soon! Gotta be up early to do all the work I didn't do today :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha, nearly 11pm here, gonna read and head to bed soon! Gotta be up early to do all the work I didn't do today :sad:
    ah, early for me and late for you then! fair enough ah, good luck! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    three

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.