Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Don't puke at baileys, baileys is creamy. Creamy!

Nothing. I was just recommended to try it last night. Although I was drinking Whisky like it was vodka last night as well.
    Baileys. -----> :puke::puke:
    Well it seems like you've had the night.

(Original post by OU Student)
    I've had Baileys once. It was disgusting.
    This lady knows what she is talking about. :five:

ReputationRep:
    Then you see why my plans are still perfect?

It was.

But creamy :puppyeyes: Having said that, I don't think I've found alcohol I won't drink yet. Chartreuse + Sambuca + Vodka + tabasco sauce - the ultimate torture shooter, but I'll still drink it.
    You'll live to regret those words. Coming to the next meet-up?

ReputationRep:
    But creamy :puppyeyes: Having said that, I don't think I've found alcohol I won't drink yet. Chartreuse + Sambuca + Vodka + tabasco sauce - the ultimate torture shooter, but I'll still drink it.
    I've had two that I won't drink. Baileys and Malibu White Rum. :yucky:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Baileys. -----> :puke::puke:
    Well it seems like you've had the night.

This lady knows what she is talking about. :five:
    :hand:

It was fun - first playing a lady in a script run through of pride and prejudice, then drinking guinness while watching the last quarter of the Bradford - Villa match, then Karaoke with friends.

Six, Six Six - the number of the beast. Hell, and fire, were spawned to be unleashed :headbang: \o/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    You'll live to regret those words. Coming to the next meet-up?
    Is live the appropriate word there? :hmmm: Maybe, depends where it is - I've heard London but that is a massive trek.

(Original post by ipoop)
    I've had two that I won't drink. Baileys and Malibu White Rum. :yucky:
    Never tried white rum.

ReputationRep:
    Is live the appropriate word there? :hmmm: Maybe, depends where it is - I've heard London but that is a massive trek.
    Ok, you'll technically continue to exist to regret those words. Yeah, London most likely. I might take a trip down with Rob depending on where it is.

I should make you some of my bakewell tart cider - it is both delicious and efficient.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ok, you'll technically continue to exist to regret those words. Yeah, London most likely. I might take a trip down with Rob depending on where it is.

I should make you some of my bakewell tart cider - it is both delicious and efficient.
    Hmm, I may take a wander down depending on where it is. London is bloody expensive to drink at though :sadnod:

Ooh, sounds tasty.

I'm considering having my hair dreaded. Opinions?

ReputationRep:
    London not good enough for you? :hand:

Never tried white rum.
    I highly recommend, not Malibu's brand though. Bacardi do have a good one, Elements Eight is not a bad shout either. Is discussing alcohol permitted? :>_>

ReputationRep:
    I approve!! What style?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I may take a wander down depending on where it is. London is bloody expensive to drink at though :sadnod:

Ooh, sounds tasty.

This is why we get a hotel room and booze the night away. :evilbanana: Somehow suspect you'd be a little apprehensive at the thought of sharing a hotel room with me though.

I'll let you know when I make the next batch.

I would be against it - very few white people suit dreads in my opinion. But then I recently took an *entirely scientific* online test which said I'm racist against white people. :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    London not good enough for you? :hand:

I highly recommend, not Malibu's brand though. Bacardi do have a good one, Elements Eight is not a bad shout either. Is discussing alcohol permitted? :>_>
    It's very expensive and quite far away.

Hmm, maybe I'll have to try it. It's £1.50 where I work...

Discussing alcohol is fine, it's not an illegal substance in the UK.

This is why we get a hotel room and booze the night away. :evilbanana: Somehow suspect you'd be a little apprehensive at the thought of sharing a hotel room with me though.

I'll let you know when I make the next batch.

I would be against it - very few white people suit dreads in my opinion. But then I recently took an *entirely scientific* online test which said I'm racist against white people. :lol:
    Hmmm, perhaps.

Excellent. Then I shall come to Manchester, break in and steal it.

Ok then. I would say mohawk, but I think I'd have to have a fair bit of hair shaved off for that to work.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, perhaps.

Excellent. Then I shall come to Manchester, break in and steal it.

Ok then. I would say mohawk, but I think I'd have to have a fair bit of hair shaved off for that to work.
    Pfft, good luck breaking in once I've got me a guard-Nut.

Yeah, mohawk! The sole reason I became friends with Saber is because he had a mohawk. :daydreaming:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, good luck breaking in once I've got me a guard-Nut.

Yeah, mohawk! The sole reason I became friends with Saber is because he had a mohawk. :daydreaming:
    I shall placate the guard-Nut. with cigarettes. That'll work.

ReputationRep:
    I shall placate the guard-Nut. with cigarettes. That'll work.
    Damn, her only weakness. :sad:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat a good Carling whilst having your legs up and watching Chelsea in the semi-final this evening :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    You can't beat a good Carling whilst having your legs up and watching Chelsea in the semi-final this evening :beer:
    :couchpotato:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :couchpotato:
    That's some weird emotion you watching the game later? Even if Chelsea miraculously go through, I'd like to see Bradford win
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Damn, her only weakness. :sad:
    You may think I'm easy to deal with, but you over-estimate me :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    That's some weird emotion you watching the game later? Even if Chelsea miraculously go through, I'd like to see Bradford win
    I'd like to see Swansea win. I don't think Chelsea should go through, I know, shocking from a Chelsea fan.

Yes, I'm watching it later, should be entertaining.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.