Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    Oh no, we couldn't let that happen. :eek::ninja:

Glad you admit it though.
    Indeed we couldn't and we won't. :ninja: Or else I take you down with me. Lords stick together. :mob:

I lied, I hated it with every cell of body.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Indeed we couldn't and we won't. :ninja: Or else I take you down with me. Lords stick together. :mob:

I lied, I hated it with every cell of body.
    Who decided you were a lord? :lolwut:

It's all out now. :console:

I've decided tomorrow is the day I get up at a reasonable hour. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Who decided you were a lord? :lolwut:

It's all out now. :console:

I'm Lord iPoop of Turd Upon Thames. No one, and I mean no one can challenge my lordship. :pierre:

What time is that? :eyeball: Making me jealous with your plans, my pattern is screwed. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm Lord iPoop of Turd Upon Thames. No one, and I mean no one can challenge my lordship. :pierre:

What time is that? :eyeball: Making me jealous with your plans, my pattern is screwed. :sigh:
    what happened to the "Sir Lord iPoop", did old liz stip you of your knighthood?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Lol okay then, if you say so. :yes:

Before noon. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    what happened to the "Sir Lord iPoop", did old liz stip you of your knighthood?
    I don't know what you mean by "stip". :pierre: I can point mistakes in your typos too. One all. :smug:

Isn't Sir Lord an Oxymoron? Well I kind of processed it in my head as once you are a Lord, your knighthood is defunct. Or rather, you are to be addressed as Lord and not Sir. :dontknow: I'm not familiar with British traditions. :pierre:

Anyway the full title was: Sir Lord His Holy Highness Majesty iPoop of Turd Upon Thames............... too much I know. :pierre: Lord iPoop of Turd Upon Thames sounds better. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I don't know what you mean by "stip". :pierre: I can point mistakes in your typos too. One all. :smug:

Isn't Sir Lord an Oxymoron? Well I kind of processed it in my head as once you are a Lord, your knighthood is defunct. Or rather, you are to be addressed as Lord and not Sir. :dontknow: I'm not familiar with British traditions. :pierre:

Anyway the full title was: Sir Lord His Holy Highness Majesty iPoop of Turd Upon Thames............... too much I know. :pierre: Lord iPoop of Turd Upon Thames sounds better. :yep:
    lol, I meant strip

was your name not mine lol

I see, so you decided it was easier to go with the short name then?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Six.

Without me? :puppyeyes: How mean. :emo:
    Sorry, I must have missed your invite to dinner.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I meant strip

was your name not mine lol

I see, so you decided it was easier to go with the short name then?
    How do I answer this simple question without the use of sarcasm........

Yes, yes I did. As you can tell, the shorter one has a nice ring to it, just as I stated in my previous in my previous post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    How do I answer this simple question without the use of sarcasm........

Yes, yes I did. As you can tell, the shorter one has a nice ring to it, just as I stated in my previous in my previous post.
    easily my sister does that as well though lol

true enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Sorry, I must have missed your invite to dinner.
    :hand: I had a Chicken Gizzard meal anyway, it was the nom. :coma:
    easily my sister does that as well though lol

true enough
    I think I'm about to purchase Football manger on my pc. :awesome: It's crossed my mind for a few days now. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I think I'm about to purchase Football manger on my pc. :awesome: It's crossed my mind for a few days now. :yep:
    do it :yep: Football Manager is great, addicted to the games since forever lol, ever since I played CM01/02!

FM13 is fairly cheap now I think!

ReputationRep:
    I've decided that tonight I'm doing no work at all and that tomorrow I'm getting up whenever feels good :awesome: for the sake of my sanity, I think this is a good move.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)

I've decided that tonight I'm doing no work at all and that tomorrow I'm getting up whenever feels good :awesome: for the sake of my sanity, I think this is a good move.
    Sounds lush :yep:

ReputationRep:
    do it :yep: Football Manager is great, addicted to the games since forever lol, ever since I played CM01/02!

FM13 is fairly cheap now I think!
    Ordered for £16. :awesome:
    Thank you Morrison's. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Ordered for £15. :awesome:
    nice I know a website you can download the proper logos and player pictures for all the clubs if you want them, the game doesn't have all of them by default.

ReputationRep:
    nice I know a website you can download the proper logos and player pictures for all the clubs if you want them, the game doesn't have all of them by default.
    Much appreciated.

Three. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Four

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.