Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    Hong Kong and china with my family then Milan or Paris (still deciding) with my best friends before we split up and go to uni. So excited! :gah:
    Ah that's brilliant! :bigsmile: An excellent way to spend the summer :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Ah that's brilliant! :bigsmile: An excellent way to spend the summer :daydreaming:
    I know it's early but have you got anything planned for your summer yet? It's seems so far away though thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    I know it's early but have you got anything planned for your summer yet? It's seems so far away though thinking about it
    Nothing definite. Or as nice as your plans I'll just be enjoying the time off and getting lots of work experience hopefully :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Nothing definite. Or as nice as your plans I'll just be enjoying the time off and getting lots of work experience hopefully :dumbells:
    It's like the final time before I have to grow up for real at uni, so I might as well make the most of it . me and my best friends were talking about how this year is gonna change so much, I'm gonna miss going to school in a way..

ReputationRep:
    It's like the final time before I have to grow up for real at uni, so I might as well make the most of it . me and my best friends were talking about how this year is gonna change so much, I'm gonna miss going to school in a way..
    It'll be a great experience to have and it'll be a lovely way to make more memories with your friends before you all go your separate ways for studies and the like. But it isn't too bad, you can still keep on contact with your friends and I'm sure you'll have so much fun in uni and form a lot of new friendships as well :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I think I go out roughly every six months just to remind myself why it is that I don't go out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I think I go out roughly every six months just to remind myself why it is that I don't go out.
    you not enjoy the last time you went out then? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Off to Malaya during the summer to do all the things you cant do in england
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Debating making a whole bag of popcorn just for myself :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Debating making a whole bag of popcorn just for myself :teehee:
    popcorn? :gah: send me some? :puppyeyes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    popcorn? :gah: send me some? :puppyeyes:
    Think it would be stale by time it reached you! Being healthy and having a nutrigrain bar. Tomorrow for breakfast and lunch I'm having cake (it's CAKE DAY TOMORROW :woo::jive:)

ReputationRep:
    Think it would be stale by time it reached you! Being healthy and having a nutrigrain bar. Tomorrow for breakfast and lunch I'm having cake (it's CAKE DAY TOMORROW :woo::jive:)
    :sad: I will have to make my own then! ah, hehe, probably better for you yeah, popcorn would be too tempting for me though cake is awesome
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :sad: I will have to make my own then! ah, hehe, probably better for you yeah, popcorn would be too tempting for me though cake is awesome
    Sorry hun :hugs: popcorn is good :yep:

Cake is awesome. I know we've got butterbeer cauldron cakes coming, and a chocolate raspberry cake...I think we're gonna have like over 10 cakes :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry hun :hugs: popcorn is good :yep:

Cake is awesome. I know we've got butterbeer cauldron cakes coming, and a chocolate raspberry cake...I think we're gonna have like over 10 cakes :ahee:
    that's okay, I found some crisps in the cupboard so ate them for now

cake is amazing, and those both sound delicious :drool: how come you get 10 cakes?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    that's okay, I found some crisps in the cupboard so ate them for now

cake is amazing, and those both sound delicious :drool: how come you get 10 cakes?
    That's good :yep:

Well one of the managers at work is leaving, so he's declared tomorrow (his last shift) cake day, so everyone's bringing in cake.

ReputationRep:
    That's good :yep:

Well one of the managers at work is leaving, so he's declared tomorrow (his last shift) cake day, so everyone's bringing in cake.
    very salt and vinegar but the new crinkle cut low fat ones :yep:

aha, awesome, celebrating with cakes sounds a fantastic day!

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

ReputationRep:
    morning :hat2:

only 5 rep points short of another gem now :gah:

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.