Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Hello have you had a chance to check out Suits yet?

How are you both doing this Saturday evening?
    very good! how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    :daydreaming: it does look pretty :yep:

... so erm what's your secret? :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone wonderful gave me credits :love:

I've been sitting in one place for too long. I think I might go to bed now.

Goodnight everyone! :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Hello have you had a chance to check out Suits yet?

:nah: It has been noted though, I might record the thing or see if it's on Sky on demand and watch from ep one.
    (Original post by nyan~)
    I'll make the most of it this time then :dumbells:
    :yep: You do that.
    what's with these activities? I want to join in :fuhrer:
    Puny non sub, you are not worthy. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Night
    Sweet dreams! :moon:

(Original post by ipoop)
    Puny non sub, you are not worthy. :hand:
    :ashamed2:

you're not worthy to talk to anymore :hand:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    very good! how are you?
    Good to hear! I'm fine also, looking forward to the Tennis in the morning followed by football :dance:
    (Original post by nyan~)

Goodnight! :cool:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :nah: It has been noted though, I might record the thing or see if it's on Sky on demand and watch from ep one.
    Good, you'll thank me later

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear! I'm fine also, looking forward to the Tennis in the morning followed by football :dance:

Goodnight! :cool:

Good, you'll thank me later
    How do I thank you? :sexface: Jose is apparently in the ****s at Madrid. It's sad but good.... :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to being in bed until the afternoon. I would wake up early to watch the tennis but I know I won't be able to wake up early enough to watch from the start
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    How do I thank you? :sexface: Jose is apparently in the ****s at Madrid. It's sad but good.... :cookie:
    However you want, but ideally by bringing Jose back home It does sound like very good news, and with Giggs lining up for Fergie's job, that only leaves one English club in contention for him :nutcase:

I'm looking forward to being in bed until the afternoon. I would wake up early to watch the tennis but I know I won't be able to wake up early enough to watch from the start
    Yeah to be honest I'll probably do the same and just watch the highlights you watch tennis? I can't discuss tennis with anyone I know because no one watches it

ReputationRep:
    However you want, but ideally by bringing Jose back home It does sound like very good news, and with Giggs lining up for Fergie's job, that only leaves one English club in contention for him :nutcase:

Yeah to be honest I'll probably do the same and just watch the highlights you watch tennis? I can't discuss tennis with anyone I know because no one watches it
    I do but recently I haven't been able to watch it as much because I've been so busy! As my bro is a tennis fanatic I normally ask him what's happened because he can condense a whole match into 5 minutes :yep:

ReputationRep:

Well I think the next United manager will be Guardiola. 3 years seem like what Fergie could last for..... :beard: Who knows, maybe the fat waiter might replace Fergie. :rofl: Hell freeze over before that happens. :lol:

I really need to sleep now, I have to wake up at half 8. :grumble: I was sleepy 3 hours ago but could not sleep. :erm:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I do but recently I haven't been able to watch it as much because I've been so busy! As my bro is a tennis fanatic I normally ask him what's happened because he can condense a whole match into 5 minutes :yep:
    Ahh that's pretty impressive, I wish my brother was, but they couldn't careless about watching sport
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well I think the next United manager will be Guardiola. 3 years seem like what Fergie could last for..... :beard: Who knows, maybe the fat waiter might replace Fergie. :rofl: Hell freeze over before that happens. :lol:

I really need to sleep now, I have to wake up at half 8. :grumble: I was sleepy 3 hours ago but could not sleep. :erm:
    Ha, who knows! I highly doubt Guardiola will go to United now he's at Bayern, and Fergie's time has come. Once he goes, United will start to fall

Sleep sounds good, I'm also off. Best of luck waking up so early! I'll think of you while I have a nice relaxing lay in

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's pretty impressive, I wish my brother was, but they couldn't careless about watching sport

Ha, who knows! I highly doubt Guardiola will go to United now he's at Bayern, and Fergie's time has come. Once he goes, United will start to fall

Sleep sounds good, I'm also off. Best of luck waking up so early! I'll think of you while I have a nice relaxing lay in
    My brother is the same. Worst thing is, he pretends to like it. :sigh:

Think of me good. I'll think of you when Novak lifts that trophy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so who was that? :holmes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Foul mood :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Foul mood :sigh:
    what's wrong? :console:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    what's wrong? :console:
    Just one of those days, want to kill a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon, try not to kill too many people though, your Uni might frown upon that

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, love you:rolleyes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon, try not to kill too many people though, your Uni might frown upon that
    Indeed they might. In fact Canada would

(Original post by pinda.college)
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, love you:rolleyes:
    The roll eyes ruins that sentiment.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed they might. In fact Canada would
    well, if they really piss you off I guess that's one way to get a cheap flight home

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.