Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    well, if they really piss you off I guess that's one way to get a cheap flight home
    True true, nah just a bad day though, still loving life in general!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    True true, nah just a bad day though, still loving life in general!
    :hugs: glad to hear is just a bad day, hopefully tomorrow is much better for you!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: glad to hear is just a bad day, hopefully tomorrow is much better for you!
    Days won't be better for a wee while. Lots to do :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Days won't be better for a wee while. Lots to do :sad:
    :hugs: sorry to hear that, hopefully it's not too bad!?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: sorry to hear that, hopefully it's not too bad!?
    I'll live.

ReputationRep:
    I'll live.
    :hugs: well, if it's dragging you down you always have people here to chat with to cheer you up!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: well, if it's dragging you down you always have people here to chat with to cheer you up!
    I know :yep: sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    One

Morning all :awesome:

ReputationRep:

morning F_shakeey watching the tennis?

ReputationRep:
    morning all

three

ReputationRep:

morning F_shakeey watching the tennis?
    Indeed I am, Murray seems to be losing control of the game. If only he could've won the second tie break

(Original post by Potiron)
    morning all

three
    Morning :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Indeed I am, Murray seems to be losing control of the game. If only he could've won the second tie break
    yeah that first game of the second set where he threw away three break points cost him bad, now he's getting frustrated and it's really hurting his game (far too many unforced errors creeping in atm)

ReputationRep:
    yeah that first game of the second set where he threw away three break points cost him bad, now he's getting frustrated and it's really hurting his game (far too many unforced errors creeping in atm)

Exactly, he mentally went down I think and now he's losing the second set. Djokovic is taking control of this set.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, he mentally went down I think and now he's losing the second set. Djokovic is taking control of this set.
    2 sets to 1 down now, Murray needs to get his head back in the game or this will be over pretty fast

ReputationRep:
    2 sets to 1 down now, Murray needs to get his head back in the game or this will be over pretty fast
    He can't let Djokovic break his sets otherwise it'll be over

ReputationRep:
    He can't let Djokovic break his sets otherwise it'll be over
    for sure, heck Murray needs to pull something out of the bag cause he is very much on the back foot atm :/

ReputationRep:
    for sure, heck Murray needs to pull something out of the bag cause he is very much on the back foot atm :/
    He is most definitely, just about won that one but nowhere near as well as he won them in previous set. He doesn't seem as physically strong now too, was it me or was he clutching his hamstring just a few moments ago?

ReputationRep:
    He is most definitely, just about won that one but nowhere near as well as he won them in previous set. He doesn't seem as physically strong now too, was it me or was he clutching his hamstring just a few moments ago?
    I think his feet or something were aching after set two so could be that again :/ done well in this game though to take it to deuce and have the break point even if he couldn't take it.

ReputationRep:
    I think his feet or something were aching after set two so could be that again :/ done well in this game though to take it to deuce and have the break point even if he couldn't take it.
    Yeah looked like blisters during the medical timeout. He's holding on well, he just needs to keep it up mentally :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I only have three teabags left :eek3:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.