Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :hugs: It smells amazing! Can't wait to try the lemon one too
    I'm yet to try my tea. I've either got to wait until I get back to uni where my teapot is, or borrow one before I go.

You do need to try some loose leaf. I can get you started if you'd like?
    Buying your gift also taught me more about tea :ahee: the advantage of having a twining shop on the same road where I study

When are you back at uni?

(Original post by ViceVersa)
    I keep telling her we aren't dating or together at all but she still thinks that we are, and that it breaks my father's heart to think of someone touching his daughter :rolleyes:
    Oh dear :giggle: Well at least they like me now :mmm:

In other news, we have a lead for our opera :woo:

ReputationRep:
    One

(Original post by cpdavis)
      Buying your gift also taught me more about tea :ahee: the advantage of having a twining shop on the same road where I study

When are you back at uni?
      :zomg: I wish our tea shop was that close. I've started getting my tea from tea rooms, though :p:

I'm not back for another week, though tbf I might as well be. Need to do uni work almost all day for the next week to get most of it out of the way! How about you?
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      :zomg: I wish our tea shop was that close. I've started getting my tea from tea rooms, though :p:

I'm not back for another week, though tbf I might as well be. Need to do uni work almost all day for the next week to get most of it out of the way! How about you?
      Tea rooms? What's this you talk of? :curious: I'm supposed to be going for afternoon tea in the next couple of weeks

Well I'm technically back on the 14th but I've been going in since the 2nd due to all the uni work I need to complete (and I can't work at home, too many distractions ) I've covered 1 module and I have 3 more to go :yep: How much more work do you have? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
      Two...I didn't even know a new thread had started :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nyan~)
      That is tall :eek:
      :yep: I tower over most people :ahee:

ReputationRep:
      Three

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SciFiRory)
      :yep: I tower over most people :ahee:
      That must be great :daydreaming:

four

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nyan~)
      That must be great :daydreaming:

four
      sometimes it's handy yeah can be a bit awkward though, don't really like standing out as I get kind anxious!

five.

(Original post by cpdavis)
        Tea rooms? What's this you talk of? :curious: I'm supposed to be going for afternoon tea in the next couple of weeks

Well I'm technically back on the 14th but I've been going in since the 2nd due to all the uni work I need to complete (and I can't work at home, too many distractions ) I've covered 1 module and I have 3 more to go :yep: How much more work do you have? :hugs:
        If you're going for a proper afternoon tea, then you'll be going to a tea room It's a magical place full of tea and cake and scones and sandwiches (and occasionally other lovely foods and coffees)

So same as me then I don't even know how much I have left to do. All I know is that for the next 3 months I'm going to pretty much have to do work non-stop in order to do well. Then I can have a weeks break and it starts again. I love 3rd year :p:

ReputationRep:
        sometimes it's handy yeah can be a bit awkward though, don't really like standing out as I get kind anxious!

five.
        Yeah I can see why it would be a pain. :console: It's a lot easier to hide when you're small :moon:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by nyan~)
        Yeah I can see why it would be a pain. :console: It's a lot easier to hide when you're small :moon:
        mm, I sometimes crouch down a bit just so I fell less self conscious I can never hide lol

ReputationRep:
        mm, I sometimes crouch down a bit just so I fell less self conscious I can never hide lol

Aw that's actually kinda cute :cute: And hopefully you're better at finding this at least

ReputationRep:
        :yawn:

ReputationRep:
        Five
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by nyan~)
          Aw that's actually kinda cute :cute: And hopefully you're better at finding this at least
          aw, thanks, I find it helps me feel a bit better anyway :blush: hehe, yeah it's easier to spot people at least

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          aw, thanks, I find it helps me feel a bit better anyway :blush: hehe, yeah it's easier to spot people at least

No problem And yeah, just use your height to your advantage :dumbells:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.