Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    And slightly late, but how are you?
    *waves* I'm good thanks, just thinking about whether to do some maths work or not! The answer will probably be not. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)

How are you? :bigsmile:
    Not bad, I have lots of maths work to do but it will be done :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)

:yep: How are you as well?

I think that's everyone :teehee:
    Haha, I'm good thanks you?

17 now? God I've lost count haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    *waves* I'm good thanks, just thinking about whether to do some maths work or not! The answer will probably be not. How are you?
    I'm good thanks, maybe take a leaf out of shortstuff's book and do a little? :teehee: But I wouldn't blame you if you didn't!

(Original post by shorttstuff)
    Not bad, I have lots of maths work to do but it will be done :work:
    That's the spirit! :dumbells:

(Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Haha, I'm good thanks you?

17 now? God I've lost count haha
    I'm good too thanks :bigsmile:

It's... twenty now. I think.

ReputationRep:
    21!!

ReputationRep:
    :dumbells:

Hit 60kg*5 strict press today.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Listening to the most recent Propagandhi album, so tame compared to their old stuff. I might go and stick on Today's Empire, Tomorrow's Ashes and cry in the corner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    :dumbells:

Hit 60kg*5 strict press today.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
    :congrats: I don't speak gym language but well done. :bigsmile:

(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Listening to the most recent Propagandhi album, so tame compared to their old stuff. I might go and stick on Today's Empire, Tomorrow's Ashes and cry in the corner.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Three

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    I'm good thanks, maybe take a leaf out of shortstuff's book and do a little? :teehee: But I wouldn't blame you if you didn't!
    Haha, I have to copy out (and finish doing) my homework that I did on loose lined paper into my exercise book. Apparently the fact that I didn't use my book was unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :congrats: I don't speak gym language but well done. :bigsmile:

Thanks.

Video of it is below if you want to know what it is
    (Warning: Mute the video as it's loud)

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I have to copy out (and finish doing) my homework that I did on loose lined paper into my exercise book. Apparently the fact that I didn't use my book was unacceptable.
    :lolwut: You're doing A levels right? Even in a our sixth form which was part of the school, the teachers didn't care about where we did our work as long as we did it. They didn't even provide us with exercise books lol. You should just be allowed to glue it in at the very least and not get in trouble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    :lolwut: You're doing A levels right? Even in a our sixth form which was part of the school, the teachers didn't care about where we did our work as long as we did it. They didn't even provide us with exercise books lol. You should just be allowed to glue it in at the very least and not get in trouble
    Haha yeah, I'm in year 13. Sticking is what I'm thinking about doing, it will require some inventive gluing though as I've worked on both sides of the paper. I literally cannot be bothered to re-write three sides of A4 of algebraic fractions!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, I'm in year 13. Sticking is what I'm thinking about doing, it will require some inventive gluing though as I've worked on both sides of the paper. I literally cannot be bothered to re-write three sides of A4 of algebraic fractions!!
    Just glue right along the top edge of the paper so you can fold it and see both sides, if that makes sense :mute: That doesn't sound like a lot of fun either way :no:

ReputationRep:
    Stapler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Stapler.
    Cheers, I literally can't even believe this never occurred to me

(Original post by nyan~)
    Just glue right along the top edge of the paper so you can fold it and see both sides, if that makes sense :mute: That doesn't sound like a lot of fun either way :no:
    Thanks, I'll do this if I've got no staples (I have a weird feeling I might have run out)!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I literally can't even believe this never occurred to me

Thanks, I'll do this if I've got no staples (I have a weird feeling I might have run out)!
    Goog luck finding them! Staples never occurred to me either :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Oh dear :console: At least you had some time to relax, do the work now but take it slow :dumbells: I'm good thanks. Sooooo bored though :nothing:

I still haven't done. Watching Top Gear, it ranks highly on my priority list

You should go paintballing, great waste of time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    number?

Am at a pub :eek:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Five

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.