This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    better not be drinking

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    I still haven't done. Watching Top Gear, it ranks highly on my priority list

You should go paintballing, great waste of time :yep:
    I've never been paintballing before :holmes: It looks like great fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    I've never been paintballing before :holmes: It looks like great fun
    Great fun and great pain. Ask people who you don't like to come along, cause them great injury and laugh at their suffering :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Great fun and great pain. Ask people who you don't like to come along, cause them great injury and laugh at their suffering :yep:
    :rofl: Sounds like an excellent plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    :rofl: Sounds like an excellent plan
    I speak from experience :awesome:
    Go Karting is great for banter and to boast about your skills :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I may need to suggest this for a work outing. We cancelled the Xmas dinner, so this could make up for it. Especially if I get to watch suffering

ReputationRep:
    Go Karting is great for banter and to boast about your skills :smug:

I am awesome at go karting...

I used to race properly when i was much younger. HAd my own kart and travelled round england and France racing.

I was never THAT amazing comapred to the other pros but compared to people that have only used hire karts i kick ass...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    I may need to suggest this for a work outing. We cancelled the Xmas dinner, so this could make up for it. Especially if I get to watch suffering
    Be my guest, you can get great discounts for big groups. It's not like I work their or anything...I wouldn't get a bonus for recommending you or anything :ninja:

(Original post by Motorbiker)
    I am awesome at go karting...

I used to race properly when i was much younger. HAd my own kart and travelled round england and France racing.

I was never THAT amazing comapred to the other pros but compared to people that have only used hire karts i kick ass...
    Ooh you sound like a could've been Hamilton. What happened? France sounds really awesome, I'm surprised F1 hasn't gone there yet. With Lemans racing you'd think they'd like endurance track racing...

I'm pretty good against normal people, never got my own kart though. Drove in Blackpool once, this guy in front thought he was Schumacher and was cutting into corners and then wondering why he would hit them and spin off :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh you sound like a could've been Hamilton. What happened? France sounds really awesome, I'm surprised F1 hasn't gone there yet. With Lemans racing you'd think they'd like endurance track racing...

I'm pretty good against normal people, never got my own kart though. Drove in Blackpool once, this guy in front thought he was Schumacher and was cutting into corners and then wondering why he would hit them and spin off :facepalm:
    Hamilton would win every race he entered. I didn't...

I would turn up to a track i'd never raced on before and the other 20 kids had raced at everyw eekend for last few years. I get 2 practise sessiosn then quali then race. I'd usually come like top 10 and got a few podiums. On my more local track (Jersey) i would win all the time though...

France is awesome. F1 has been there before, Magny cours and Paul Ricard. Both great tracks. My favourite were this one in Cancale and one called "GP circuit" that had a giant dog...

People always turn up having played mariokart and watched f1 and think they're awsome., It's hilarious...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Hamilton would win every race he entered. I didn't...

I would turn up to a track i'd never raced on before and the other 20 kids had raced at everyw eekend for last few years. I get 2 practise sessiosn then quali then race. I'd usually come like top 10 and got a few podiums. On my more local track (Jersey) i would win all the time though...

France is awesome. F1 has been there before, Magny cours and Paul Ricard. Both great tracks. My favourite were this one in Cancale and one called "GP circuit" that had a giant dog...

People always turn up having played mariokart and watched f1 and think they're awsome., It's hilarious...
    Ah I see, well considering you were foreign to the racetracks I think that was quite a good achievement and with the wins in your home tracks that's pretty decent.

Ah I feel stupid now I've only really got into it in the last few years and its been absent since then so I assumed...With Turkey out and others thinking of following it could we see a return to France?

Hahaha mario kart :mmm:
    Based on my knowledge you'd go wideish into the corners allowing you to put more power into the second turn/straight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorttstuff)
    better not be drinking
    me drunking, you crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    me drunking, you crazy
    Indeed, you better not be drunking.:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Indeed, you better not be drunking.:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you think you so funny

ReputationRep:
    you think you so funny
    Yes, yes I do. And I am.:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yes, yes I do. And I am.:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am 24 years old so I can do whatevers I like to.

ReputationRep:
    I am 24 years old so I can do whatevers I like to.
    Yes you can. :ahee: legal in possibly every country. I'm jealous. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yes you can. :ahee: legal in possibly every country. I'm jealous. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found a local pub I like at last...gonna go there more often now, I love a few drinks and it seemed nice enough not like stupid drunk either
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    I've been so busy :cry2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.