(Original post by F_shakeey)
    You don't know until you've tried :yep:
    I can live on the money I get honestly :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    I am too honest to try and make money off people by lying about who I am
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I can live on the money I get honestly :yep:
    I've been made to look a villain here so I'll just casually walk away :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Slow count today.

ReputationRep:
    Slow count today.
    A lot of heated discussions going on, that's why. Or we are planning an attack soon.

ReputationRep:
    Slow count today.
    I have been on the phone for the last 2-3 hours
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    A lot of heated discussions going on, that's why. Or we are planning an attack soon.
    Well I'm off to Muse tonight, so guess you might actually have a chance :yep:

Who to?

ReputationRep:
    Who to?
    a friend, they had a rough day and they were worried about something so I talked through things with them and I think they are doing better now

ReputationRep:
    What was her name?

Well I'm off to Muse tonight, so guess you might actually have a chance :yep:
    Muse, meh *spits on the floor*

Enjoy! :rock::headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    What was her name?
    none of your business?

ReputationRep:
    none of your business?
    I am now 100% sure that it's a female. :holmes: I now know that you aren't gay. :ahee:

What will it take for me to make it my business?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I am now 100% sure that it's a female. :holmes: I now know that you aren't gay. :ahee:

What will it take for me to make it my business?
    lol, it wasn't that kind of phone call you never helped a friend?

£2,500,000 in my bank account within 5 minutes
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    a friend, they had a rough day and they were worried about something so I talked through things with them and I think they are doing better now
    That's good :yep:

(Original post by ipoop)
    Muse, meh *spits on the floor*

Enjoy! :rock::headbang:
    I like Muse :yep: although more excited to see Benjamin Francis Leftwich on Sunday!

ReputationRep:
    lol, it wasn't that kind of phone call you never helped a friend?

£2,500,000 in my bank account within 5 minutes
    The only time friends come to me for advise is when their relationships are turning sour, I don't like listening to relationship troubles, especially from guys. They never paint a good picture, I always feel like I have to dig out the issue out of them. :grumble:

You're such a good friend Rory, and tall and stuff. :daydreaming:

Reduce the fee to £1,000,000 and we have a deal. BTW she better be golden if I'm paying this much, even Wayne Rooney would think this much is taking the mick. Than again, he is quite ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    The only time friends come to me for advise is when their relationships are turning sour, I don't like listening to relationship troubles, especially from guys. They never paint a good picture, I always feel like I have to dig out the issue out of them. :grumble:

You're such a good friend Rory, and tall and stuff. :daydreaming:

Reduce the fee to £1,000,000 and we have a deal. BTW she better be golden if I'm paying this much, even Wayne Rooney would think this much is taking the mick. Than again, he is quite ugly.
    lol...none of the phone call was relationship oriented I doubt people would come to me for that anyway lol, given my almost utter lack of experience

haha, well I try to be not sure how the tallness is relevant

no. if you want me to give out confidential data it's gonna require significant convincing

ReputationRep:
    lol...none of the phone call was relationship oriented I doubt people would come to me for that anyway lol, given my almost utter lack of experience

haha, well I try to be not sure how the tallness is relevant

no. if you want me to give out confidential data it's gonna require significant convincing
    Well I could transfer my friends to you if you'd like, I hate giving advice on petty things like that. You're tall, that is always relevant. :daydreaming:

Confidential data on your way to your PM box right now. :ninja: Transfer of £1,000,000 on standby. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well I could transfer my friends to you if you'd like, I hate giving advice on petty things like that. You're tall, that is always relevant. :daydreaming:

Confidential data on your way to your PM box right now. :ninja: Transfer of £1,000,000 on standby. :bigsmile:
    lol...no I don't really want people asking me for advice about something I know feck all about haha! er...okay

yeah. right.

ReputationRep:
    lol...no I don't really want people asking me for advice about something I know feck all about haha! er...okay

yeah. right.
    I don't know jack either, most of the things they come to me about have never happened to me, I just feed them rom coms lines. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I don't know jack either, most of the things they come to me about have never happened to me, I just feed them rom coms lines. :mmm:
    lmao, win. I would just tell em I don't know haha

ReputationRep:
    :teehee: I didn't do any fantasy leagues or anything for this year so can just cheer on England and Ireland without worrying

how are you today?
    I'm pretty good cheers. How are you doing?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.