Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    Fingers crossed! Next week I'll be back to stalking Track as that's when I'll find out if I've got an offer. Last uni I'm waiting on now, yay!
    Good luck! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadiee)
    Thaaats not what comes after one sillyyyyy :3
    But you were post five after the mod, just because we're talking, doesn't mean it doesn't count

It was good thanks, very different to what I expected! I thought there was going to be a panel but it was just a one-on-one thing, in the professor's office. The fewer people to impress the better :laugh:

Ohh no! Do you have to go far to take them back?
    Yeah it takes an hour and a half to go there and I'm so busy the next few weekends :facepalm: I might just keep them because they still fit pretty well, just a little tighter in one of the foots

ReputationRep:
    I jumped onto some boxes at the gym today... Was fun...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    Good luck! :crossedf:
    Thank you!

(Original post by shorttstuff)
    Yeah it takes an hour and a half to go there and I'm so busy the next few weekends :facepalm: I might just keep them because they still fit pretty well, just a little tighter in one of the foots
    Ah that sucks. I'd probably be tempted to keep them as well!

Post 14? One

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Ah that sucks. I'd probably be tempted to keep them as well!

Post 14? One
    Yeah I would have to go back to the store I bought it from and It'll save me looking like the biggest muppet possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I jumped onto some boxes at the gym today... Was fun...
    lol, fun.
    I'm trying to work out when I should hand in my notice at work... hmmm so many factors to consider.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: what's wrong?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    What's up?

(Original post by SciFiRory)
    :hugs: what's wrong?
    Just frustrated and confused about life and future and what decisions to make and yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Just frustrated and confused about life and future and what decisions to make and yeah.
    Aww, one of those days.
    Anything in particular? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: that's okay, I get like that sometimes too, anything made you confused about things? am sure you have a really great future and life ahead of you cause you are lovely
    • TSR Support Team

Muse tonight :rock:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Aww, one of those days.
    Anything in particular? :hugs:
    Just like what to do post degree, where I'll live my life, whether to date a Canadian etc.

:hugs: that's okay, I get like that sometimes too, anything made you confused about things? am sure you have a really great future and life ahead of you cause you are lovely
    See above :yep: but thanks hun!

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Muse tonight :rock:
    Ha ha I saw them on Monday :yep:
    • TSR Support Team

Nice, they are pretty amazing, my third time of seeing them.

ReputationRep:
    Just like what to do post degree, where I'll live my life, whether to date a Canadian etc.

Are you aspiring to a particular career, or not decided yet? Is it a question of considering post-grad courses, or doing something entirely new? There are so many options!
    I can relate to the Canadian thing more than you would think lol. Currently have very strong feelings (which he has back for me) for an American friend of mine; can't act on anything while there are several thousand miles between us, but it's something I'm having to think about.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Nice, they are pretty amazing, my third time of seeing them.
    I was a wee bit disappointed tbh, the atmosphere just wasn't that great. Still good, but not as good as thought theyI would be.

Are you aspiring to a particular career, or not decided yet? Is it a question of considering post-grad courses, or doing something entirely new? There are so many options!
    I can relate to the Canadian thing more than you would think lol. Currently have very strong feelings (which he has back for me) for an American friend of mine; can't act on anything while there are several thousand miles between us, but it's something I'm having to think about.
    I think I want to be a prof, so defs need postgrad, but not really sure!

Yeah it sucks. Like I don't know if there is any point pursuing stuff with this guy or not...and I'm not even sure if he fancies me or just sees me as a friend!

ReputationRep:

:hugs: it's easy to be unsure about the future, just try and figure out what would make you happiest I guess? whatever you want do in life am sure it will work out for you as well, you definitely seem like the type of person who can drive yourself forward and achieve things if you need to chat or anything about stuff then you are always welcome to PM me btw
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: it's easy to be unsure about the future, just try and figure out what would make you happiest I guess? whatever you want do in life am sure it will work out for you as well, you definitely seem like the type of person who can drive yourself forward and achieve things if you need to chat or anything about stuff then you are always welcome to PM me btw
    Thanks hun. I'm good at driving myself forwards, just at the min I'm stuck at a roundabout unsure which junction to get off at!

ReputationRep:
    I was a wee bit disappointed tbh, the atmosphere just wasn't that great. Still good, but not as good as thought theyI would be.

I think I want to be a prof, so defs need postgrad, but not really sure!

Yeah it sucks. Like I don't know if there is any point pursuing stuff with this guy or not...and I'm not even sure if he fancies me or just sees me as a friend!
    The guy thing, personally, I think shouldn't be in the forefront. Especially so if you're not sure how he sees you, etc. Of course, it's a consideration, but if he really cares about you and it's meant to be, you should be able to do what's right for your career and it all work out.
    Have you looked at post grad courses? Been to open days? It's an important decision, but try to enjoy it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.