How about now? :dontknow:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I'm alright, yeah.
    :hugs: only alright?
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Going to sleep? I'm still at work... And I don't even live in crazy-time land like GEG

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not crazy time land - Mountain Daylight Time land :yep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Yeah that's true it could be worse, it's not the end of the world
    Indeed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    watching the rugby later will be amusing (my parents in the same room always is, but my mum cheering on Ireland and me and my dad supporting England, oh wow lol)

if Ireland lose then you might see me and my dad on the news when my mum kills us both (she is scary when she watches rugby haha)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    watching the rugby later will be amusing (my parents in the same room always is, but my mum cheering on Ireland and me and my dad supporting England, oh wow lol)

if Ireland lose then you might see me and my dad on the news when my mum kills us both (she is scary when she watches rugby haha)
    Haha sounds like there'll be some interesting conflict going on, do you know what time the game starts? Haven't watched an England rugby game in too long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Haha sounds like there'll be some interesting conflict going on, do you know what time the game starts? Haven't watched an England rugby game in too long
    3pm kick off it's gonna be interesting haha, I plan to stay quiet and drink the 12 cans of cider I bought for it lol (apologies in advance if I am on here drunk after the game haha) should be a good game
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    3pm kick off it's gonna be interesting haha, I plan to stay quiet and drink the 12 cans of cider I bought for it lol (apologies in advance if I am on here drunk after the game haha) should be a good game
    That's a good plan, I'll have to go and invest in some beers as well best of luck surviving in your household and I hope you enjoy the game :cool:

Night all
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    :zomg: What do you do?
    I'm a professional alcoholic bartender.

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    :hugs: only alright?

Not crazy time land - Mountain Daylight Time land :yep:

Indeed :yep:
    It's crazy-time land to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    That's a good plan, I'll have to go and invest in some beers as well best of luck surviving in your household and I hope you enjoy the game :cool:

Night all
    enjoy it!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Got home from work about 5 minutes ago, need to be back there at midday. Any point in sleeping? :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Got home from work about 5 minutes ago, need to be back there at midday. Any point in sleeping? :nothing:
    some sleep is better than no sleep surely? that sounds rough though :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    some sleep is better than no sleep surely? that sounds rough though :/
    Depends, if you wake up at the wrong point in your sleep cycles you'll be worse off for it (I think).

Aye, it was gig night tonight so serving until 1AM (when license cuts off) and then spent two hours getting people to leave and tidying up. Got to be back in at midday to open up so the band can get their stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if you wake up at the wrong point in your sleep cycles you'll be worse off for it (I think).

Aye, it was gig night tonight so serving until 1AM (when license cuts off) and then spent two hours getting people to leave and tidying up. Got to be back in at midday to open up so the band can get their stuff.
    ah okay, well how long do you need for your normal cycle?

long weekend then!

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Back from work :sigh: sick all over the stairs (not me, there was some...gross)

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Back from work :sigh: sick all over the stairs (not me, there was some...gross)
    :console: ergh that's not pretty, that person who was sick should of had the decency to clear up

ReputationRep:
    Two

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.