ReputationRep:
    ten

ReputationRep:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    twelve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    mainly UK stuff I think, but I haven't asked tbh I know he's done work for concerts by bands like Oasis and R.E.M though (I love both!)

ah okay, I think that's like a week but not sure :dontknow:

hopefully one of the many, many :rolleyes: mods reading this can tell us
    Also, he'll probably have to behave when he gets back because 10point warnings often last two weeks so he has to be very nice for the first week back...

Guessing he got 10 point warnings otherwise I don't think you can get up to 25.... Unless an instant temp ban(15 points warning) for something really bad....

ReputationRep:
    Uno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Also, he'll probably have to behave when he gets back because 10point warnings often last two weeks so he has to be very nice for the first week back...

Guessing he got 10 point warnings otherwise I don't think you can get up to 25.... Unless an instant temp ban(15 points warning) for something really bad....
    ah okay :/ that's odd he didn't seem particularly unpleasant or anything to me generally :dontknow:

then again I guess we all snap sometimes for whatever reason, hopefully whatever happened he cools off and stuff for when he is back

ReputationRep:
    Two I think I don't know whose a mod on my phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)

I know how you feel, happened to me the first time too

SciFi Rory is just a sub :yep:

Emaemmaemily (happy? )
    MadVlad
    PotallyTissed
    GEG
    Motorbiker
    Eloades11
    cpdavis
    EVS
    PSQ

These people are the main enemies :unimpressed: a few I haven't mentioned will probably pop up now though :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    ah okay :/ that's odd he didn't seem particularly unpleasant or anything to me generally :dontknow:

then again I guess we all snap sometimes for whatever reason, hopefully whatever happened he cools off and stuff for when he is back
    Some people are nice in some threads and then not nice in other threads though.

Tbh i've never dealt with him in a moderator capacity since he doesn't tend to post in my sections and i haven't even checked what he was banned for. I was just trying to work out how to get 25 points...

(Original post by VanillaTwilight)

Generally you'll be able to tell from what others post around you as well. And the mroe time you spend around the more you learn. Tbh this thread is often rnaodm chats between users and moderators and then suddenly a few users online at once will sneak in a large amount of counting when al the mods are away...

ReputationRep:
    Uno
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tres

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    FIVE

ReputationRep:
    six

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    eight

ReputationRep:
    Nein

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.