Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought I had jinxed it! Big relief to get the win!

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought, whenever I mention a mod lurking they just pop up. They're all asleep/drunk

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!

Users are winning the thread now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    We've secured our victory :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just need to keep lookout for any sneaky modcounts in the last 1000 posts :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be heading off now, can't see any coming on now. It is a Sunday :yep:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    That's what I thought, whenever I mention a mod lurking they just pop up. They're all asleep/drunk

Oh crud. I was at work. Defs not asleep on drunk, just trying to earn a bit of money to buy a treat for you all. Guess I'll cancel all my shifts so no treat for you guys :teehee:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Urgh - has a hangover for the first time ever. Gin + Bourbon mixed together = delicious but deadly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)

Wooo well done Hugo couldn't have done it without you :five::top::awesome:

I believe we have another victory
    PRSOM!

(Original post by Hugo Rune)
    Top job :woo:
    Well done both of you :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys.
    I was far too tired to be up on patrol. Zzzz

ReputationRep:
    well done guys! sorry I couldn't help you out, I was getting some much needed sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Haha alright I'm following now. I do squats with the bar in the gym every other session, but wouldn't I just be fine with building my legs with cycling? I'm to assume you're the master gym expert now
    Tbh your legs will probably look fine with cycling. As long as you're not going to the gym to do upper body only 6 days a week you'll be in proportion....

I have stupidly big legs and can't buy jeans that fit. Have to buy 2 inches too big waist and pick baggy then they're about right...

(Original post by Felix Felicis)
    Ha, I'm a mere novice when it comes to the gym, I only started going in lower sixth (September last year) Thought I'd just make a passing joke Back to lurking

I started 2 years ago. I got dat 3 plate atg squat going on....

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys. 3-2 to you guys now. We'll have to get abiraleft back in here since he is normally around overnight when you guys like to count...

ReputationRep:
    Well done guys! sorry I went off to sleep haha I'm never up at 3:40am! You guys are nocturnal haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Oh crud. I was at work. Defs not asleep on drunk, just trying to earn a bit of money to buy a treat for you all. Guess I'll cancel all my shifts so no treat for you guys :teehee:
    Why thank you :awesome:
    I'll keep in mind you work on Saturdays :holmes:

(Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Well done guys! sorry I went off to sleep haha I'm never up at 3:40am! You guys are nocturnal haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    It was worth it :yep:

(Original post by Motorbiker)
    Well done guys. 3-2 to you guys now. We'll have to get abiraleft back in here since he is normally around overnight when you guys like to count...
    I thought GEG might've been waiting but I'm sure she had better things to do

(Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Well done guys.
    I was far too tired to be up on patrol. Zzzz
    Looks like you couldn't kill the count this time
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Humph, well done guys :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Four

ReputationRep:
    Two

ReputationRep:
    three

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know he was a mod :facepalm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.