Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Three

Congratulations :awesome:
    I'm ready to firm too, what are these horror stories? Surely it can't be that hard...
    Thanks, congrats to you too! A friend's relative apparently declined the course they wanted to firm and so wasn't able to go there

(Original post by Ecosse_14)
    What are your firms? :awesome:

I remember it being quite scary clicking that button. Just check over and over and over again that you've clicked the right buttons of what you want to make your firm/insurance.
    MSci Marine Biology at Southampton

Do you get some form of window or something that makes you check you've pressed the right button/ticked the right box?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    MSci Marine Biology at Southampton

Do you get some form of window or something that makes you check you've pressed the right button/ticked the right box?
    Awesome.

I think you do, but just triple check you've done it right first time just to make sure.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Awesome.

I think you do, but just triple check you've done it right first time just to make sure.
    You get a letter in the post and you can change things up to 7 days after you've made your decision as well.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    You get a letter in the post and you can change things up to 7 days after you've made your decision as well.
    Yep, you get 7 days to change your firm/insurance if you want. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    one

ReputationRep:
    Awesome.

Thanks guys, I read your posts before I did it. It's all done now, yay! My internet crashed as I clicked 'send replies' though which scared me a bit so I just closed the window, logged in again and it seemed to go alright!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, I read your posts before I did it. It's all done now, yay! My internet crashed as I clicked 'send replies' though which scared me a bit so I just closed the window, logged in again and it seemed to go alright!
    Good good :yep: so where are you hopefully going?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, congrats to you too! A friend's relative apparently declined the course they wanted to firm and so wasn't able to go there
    That's terrible, stuff like that makes me want to re-read and make sure I've done everything right before I firm haha

ReputationRep:
    Good good :yep: so where are you hopefully going?
    Southampton. It's both my firm and insurance so hopefully will get in haha!

(Original post by F_shakeey)
    That's terrible, stuff like that makes me want to re-read and make sure I've done everything right before I firm haha
    I know, it's awful! I think this was some years ago so not sure if the 7 day limit on changing firm/insurance existed then, but I'm very glad it does now!

ReputationRep:

I know, it's awful! I think this was some years ago so not sure if the 7 day limit on changing firm/insurance existed then, but I'm very glad it does now!
    Indeed, I'm sure it must've been introduced due to issues like that happening more often.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :awesome:
    Thank you!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

What I felt what I've known

ReputationRep:
    One

ReputationRep:
    two

ReputationRep:
    Three

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to write an essay, i became a Chemist so i didn't have to do essays god damn it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Trying to write an essay, i became a Chemist so i didn't have to do essays god damn it....
    Omg same here! I'm a chemist and also trying to write a flipping essay!

Not written one in years, and now they make us write one with absolutely no help whatsoever!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.