Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do all these threads descend into chat threads? I came in here hoping to play the count to 100 but I think I'll leave.

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Why do all these threads descend into chat threads? I came in here hoping to play the count to 100 but I think I'll leave.

It's all about chatting with bursts of frenzied counting. People know they won't win while I'm online :nah:

ReputationRep:

Because then it'd get boring with just counting haha. I actually quite like the chat in here sometimes

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    :console:

Get well soon
    :hugs: thanks

(Original post by Motorbiker)
    :console:

I only had 6 hours sleep...
    Over the past week I've had about 6 hours sleep so caught up on sleep today :yep:

Also, I see you had a game of mod poker last night :beard:

(Original post by F_shakeey)
    :console: and the production is so close too! :sadnod:
    Yeah today was meant to be final rehearsals and tomorrow is a performance to a primary school. Should be interesting as I have had no practice whatsoever :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Because then it'd get boring with just counting haha. I actually quite like the chat in here sometimes
    I wasn't knocking it just with it being the first time I'd clicked in here I was naively expecting it to actually be people playing the game, should've known better after Describe the Person Above you.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't knocking it just with it being the first time I'd clicked in here I was naively expecting it to actually be people playing the game, should've known better after Describe the Person Above you.
    We count a lot. But if they are several mods online at worst why keep counting if they'll kill it everytime it reaches double figures. Strike when they least expect it.

You know what they say : keep your friends close and your enemies even closer :colone:

ReputationRep:
    Some men just want to watch the world burn. (mods)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seven

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.