Turn on thread page Beta

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII watch

Announcements

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Having major freak out, a course which I'm doing this semester which I don't have the prerequisite for has 33 assignments plus a midterm and a final. Might die.
    33! :nooo:

How was your first shift?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Hello! :hi: You came! :awesome:
    Why wouldn't I
    How is it going?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    33! :nooo:

How was your first shift?
    I'm literally having a mental breakdown right now! Gonna be hardest course ever...but really interesting because it's speech language pathology!

Really good shift, got $45 for spending about 5 minutes handing out programmes, opening and shutting some doors, directing two people to the toilets and then spending another 4 hours sitting and chatting with staff and drinking pepsi and eating mars bars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Why wouldn't I

How is it going?
    Hehe I just need now to recruit a few more people

Going good Quite a good and relaxing day and also did some online shopping! How about you?

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I'm literally having a mental breakdown right now! Gonna be hardest course ever...but really interesting because it's speech language pathology!

Really good shift, got $45 for spending about 5 minutes handing out programmes, opening and shutting some doors, directing two people to the toilets and then spending another 4 hours sitting and chatting with staff and drinking pepsi and eating mars bars.
    :console: I'm sure it's a manageable course or they'll never set it! It'll be fine and hey, finding it interesting will make it slightly breezier! :p:

I'm supremely jealous, that sounds great :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I just need now to recruit a few more people

Going good Quite a good and relaxing day and also did some online shopping! How about you?
    I had a stressful day, but decided not to attend two lectures, making it less stressful :p:
    I did some ebay shopping and forgot to change delivery address from that of my neighbours and they were away, so I have to go to the depot :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I had a stressful day, but decided not to attend two lectures, making it less stressful :p:
    I did some ebay shopping and forgot to change delivery address from that of my neighbours and they were away, so I have to go to the depot :sad:
    Sorry to hear about your stressful day, and about the depot :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    No!

Give in to your destiny...
    What do you mean?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    :console: I'm sure it's a manageable course or they'll never set it! It'll be fine and hey, finding it interesting will make it slightly breezier! :p:

I'm supremely jealous, that sounds great :zomg:
    Yeah but manageable for Canadians and manageable for us is a very different concept! We'll see, can always drop it if need be and find another course...

Twas good, people who work there seem really nice too :yep: got invited to one of their parties last night which was nice! Although I have a lot more memory blanks than I thought I did...guess that's the problem when your mixer is alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about your stressful day, and about the depot :console:
    It's fine :p: I can cope yet, but the timetable was unfortunate
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    6ix.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Om nom nom nom...

ReputationRep:
    one

ReputationRep:
    two many mods

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.