Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Count to 100 before a Mod, Supermod, or Admin posts Mk XVII Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I'm going to use this as my opportunity to leave the thread. I have quite a lot of work to do and sadly I have to cut down on the talking :sadnod: But I will be back hopefully in the future. Bye :wavey:

(Original post by Potiron)
      Here's MKII, before my time really, but only three victories recorded - although cz100 recorded a fourth victory for that thread, in the OP of the MKIII thread.

MKV was started by Penguinsaysquack before he was a mod, had more victories than I can count (21, including a recordbreaking 500 run) and I got three of them :proud:

MkVI had 21 victories and I got two of them :proud:

And here's MKVII, with seven wins.
      Brilliant, thanks! :adore:

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
      ZERO IS THE TARGET! :fuhrer:
      Quite. :yep:

(Original post by cpdavis)
      Guys, I'm going to use this as my opportunity to leave the thread. I have quite a lot of work to do and sadly I have to cut down on the talking :sadnod: But I will be back hopefully in the future. Bye :wavey:
      :sad: See you later, hopefully!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cpdavis)
      :sad: good luck and hopefully talk to you later. any idea when work will diminish?

(Original post by Abiraleft)
      Brilliant, thanks! :adore:
      Took a bit of googling, although some of them have links in the last post to the next thread, and MKVI has a link to MKV so once you've found MKVI it's easy to find MKV.

In other news, I have written a fairly comprehensive essay plan and I might be close to bursting into tears of joy. Obviously, now I have a plan it's time to knock off early and go to the pub.

(Original post by Potiron)
        Took a bit of googling, although some of them have links in the last post to the next thread, and MKVI has a link to MKV so once you've found MKVI it's easy to find MKV.
        Ahhh, Google! :doh: When I ran out of links, I just used TSR's search function.

I did use the links for the most part. Must have missed the one at the end of IV. :o:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mad Vlad)
        ZERO IS THE TARGET! :fuhrer:
        Obviously sire but three is the backup target. Like a minimum that must be accomplished in this thread...

ReputationRep:
        This amused me.

ReputationRep:
        pfft, dastardly mods trying to stop us getting wins

Brilliant! :lol:

(Original post by SciFiRory)
          Dats owa job bud. :gangster:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Reckon we can do it?

I remember in a thread that viceversa was the OP of we got to almost the halfway point with no wins and then there was a bunch of them quickly over the course of a day or two...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
          Dats owa job bud. :gangster:
          :hmmm:

(Original post by Motorbiker)
          Reckon we can do it?

I remember in a thread that viceversa was the OP of we got to almost the halfway point with no wins and then there was a bunch of them quickly over the course of a day or two...
          no we will get our wins in time, we are just biding our time, waiting for our moment to strike and then BAM!

:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
            1 :pain:

ReputationRep:
            I do think if the mods are determined enough they can stop us getting any wins at all - and thus far in this thread they've been consistently watching the thread at all hours of the day and night. If they keep that up, I don't see how we can win :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Crazy Paving)
            Seriously? we're up to our ears in mods!

Make that 3.

ReputationRep:

It seems...there's no such thing as a supermod or admin anymore. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
            Best I could do for now, which I feel is rather inadequate.

XVI - 4
            XV - 5
            XIV - 6
            XIII - 7
            XII - 4
            XI - 13
            X - 8
            IX - 9
            VIII? - 6
            VII - 7
            VI - 21
            V - 21 (?)
            IV - 11
            III - 9
            II - 3
            I - Uncounted: I'll have a look later if I have the time. :holmes:

And obviously the figures are only as correct as the OPs of the threads. :o:

:yy:

With help from Potiron. :adore:
            The one you have recorded as VIII was definitely VIII, dunno why it didn't have a number though. There were actually at least five victories in MKII, as there was a double victory towards the end of the thread, I checked. And if we count 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 as being five consecutive victories (and I think we should) then MKV did have 21.

ReputationRep:
            Optimism!

ReputationRep:
            7! #len

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2013
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.